Counterfeit Scavenger Hunt

CC97

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow? They got pics of a hardwood classics cleveland cavaliers Lebron James jersey and a hardwood classics Tim Duncan? Seriously :blink::blink:

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

It's so real, you can almost taste it.

NHL28-3.jpg

Not bad for $50 plus $19 shipping from, wait for it... Korea.

Craptastic Hurricanes Jersey

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Check out this "authentic orange" signed Simon Gagne jersey: http://cgi.ebay.com/Autographed-Simon-Gagn...1QQcmdZViewItem

7731_12.JPG

7770_12.JPG

77e3_12.JPG

7871_12.JPG

First of all, Koho never made those orange jerseys. Second of all, the tag was never below the collar on those orange jerseys. Third of all, the spots on the jersey just scream "MSPAINT!" Lastly, the closeup of the numbers? Check out the material. Those jersey never used the air-knit stuff; only polyster or mesh.

I'm not actually saying the authenticity of the jersey and the signature are fake, but the actual type of jersey has obviously been changed.

First of all, Koho never made those orange jerseys.

They did, but only for one year. Check out 2000-01 on NHL Uniforms.

It's a Koho replica. See the Koho patch on the sleeve?

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

Hi, this is my first contribution to this thread. I'm a big fan, though.

I hope this wasn't already posted, I skipped a few pages.

http://cgi.ebay.com/MICHAEL-REDD-REEBOK-MI...bayphotohosting

Milwaukee Bucks- old ShopKo jersey combined with new letters and numbers. I am thinking about buying it just to say that I have the biggest Bucks rip-off ever made.

In a related note, Michael Redd's player card in NBA 07 shows an old picture with a Photoshopped new ball, new colors, and yet, there was the old font. This is that, but in reverse.

HorribleBucksFake1.jpg

HorribleBucksFake2.jpg

Were there not Koho replicas that year?

There were, but it wasn't an authentic made just for one season like you stated. For example, Ottawa wore Koho jerseys from 2001-2004 IIRC.

Milwaukee Bucks- old ShopKo jersey combined with new letters and numbers. I am thinking about buying it just to say that I have the biggest Bucks rip-off ever made.

In a related note, Michael Redd's player card in NBA 07 shows an old picture with a Photoshopped new ball, new colors, and yet, there was the old font. This is that, but in reverse.

<horrible Redd fake>

ironic and also funny...heh, today I was at the VV, and I happened to see what I thought was a Desmond Mason replica with a jacked up 2 before I went in. When I took a look at it, I saw it was actually a Ray Allen with 2's sharpied over the 3's, and MASON sharpied over a crossed-out ALLEN. A Walmart TJ Ford jersey happened to be hung right behind the Allen Mason :hockeysmiley:

needless to say, I walked out emptyhanded, but with a good laugh

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

7871_12.JPG

That's a neat trick. You can sell something as "varified," tricking a person into thinking it's legit. However, once they get wise and want some retribution, the company can laugh it all of because no one in the world knows what the hell "varification" is. Very, very clever.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

• 2 weeks later...

Archived