Counterfeit Scavenger Hunt

CC97

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry to burst youre bubble but it is not fake and you are an idiot. take youre  :censored:ty petty comments to someone who cares.

And you did take them to someone who cares, because we care. We can also decipher the difference between you're and your.

May the lord strike down upon the man that sells this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gordie-Howe-jersey-L-H...1QQcmdZViewItem

At one cent, it's still somehow overpriced. What an amazing piece of crap that one is. Do you think they were just trying to use up some old fabric stock in whatever colors they had leftover?

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

May the lord strike down upon the man that sells this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gordie-Howe-jersey-L-H...1QQcmdZViewItem

At one cent, it's still somehow overpriced. What an amazing piece of crap that one is. Do you think they were just trying to use up some old fabric stock in whatever colors they had leftover?

Quite possibly. Although this seller has put up some items that really could pass as real.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Reggie Jackson jersey for $9,000.

This is so fake, it is funny.

27ae_1.JPG

5306_1.JPG

The A's wore 5 stripes at the end of the sleeves, not 3.

Here is the e-mail i got from him when it was pointed out that this is a fraud.

Sorry to burst youre bubble but it is not fake and you are an idiot. take youre  :censored:ty petty comments to someone who cares.

$156.00 to ship this thing. That sure must be one heavy jersey.

From the item description:

"I had originally planned to have this item as well as others auctioned

by Heritage House Auctions during the World Series. Financial situation has forced me to sell early. My loss is your gain.

This is your chance to own a once in a lifetime piece of Hall of Fame sports history. I know ill miss it. This was supposed to be my retirement."

Wow. Just wow. At $9,000, he's practically giving the thing away, eh? This guy is a fine piece of work. LOL

Reggie Jackson jersey for $9,000.

This is so fake, it is funny.

27ae_1.JPG

5306_1.JPG

The A's wore 5 stripes at the end of the sleeves, not 3.

Here is the e-mail i got from him when it was pointed out that this is a fraud.

1974 Topps card clearly shows 5 stripes. Also, those stripes are yellow and green, not white and green.

1260.jpg

rangersCBSig.gif

1974 Topps card clearly shows 5 stripes. Also, those stripes are yellow and green, not white and green.

1260.jpg

Very true. Looking through the MLB Game Worn Jerseys of the Doubleknit Era guide, there's no jersey like the one he's selling. The closest thing is a "three stripe" OAKLAND jersey with yellow in the center and not white. He never calls it game worn, but it certainly is priced as such.

Oh, and $150 for shipping? KISS MY ASS MF'er.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

1260.jpg

Very true. Looking through the MLB Game Worn Jerseys of the Doubleknit Era guide, there's no jersey like the one he's selling. The closest thing is a "three stripe" OAKLAND jersey with yellow in the center and not white. He never calls it game worn, but it certainly is priced as such.

And, it was going to be his retirement.......

This is another e-mail I got from him (heavily edited by me):

first of all f__k off loser and by the way F_ _K OFF!!!! apparently you have nothing better to do with your time than to j_ _k off and f_ _k with people on ebay. If youre such an authority on whats authentic and whats not then why do you spend so much time harassing people and not WORKING moron..

LOL

first of all f__k off loser and by the way F_ _K OFF!!!! apparently you have nothing better to do with your time than to j_ _k off and f_ _k with people on ebay. If youre such an authority on whats authentic and whats not then why do you spend so much time harassing people and not WORKING moron..

LOL

Wow, classy guy right there. I'm almost tempted to do my "dad works in the FBI fraud department" routine...on second thought...hehehehe

1260.jpg

LOL

Well, I guess he told you. It must be authentic. I can tell by his tone.

rangersCBSig.gif

1260.jpg

LOL

Well, I guess he told you. It must be authentic. I can tell by his tone.

It gets better. This is the e-mail that I got to my personal email box after i told him I was reporting him to ebay:

Actually I have an amazing command of the English language and grammar. You on the other hand only have command of your poorly displaced frustration. Get a life and realize that maybe you do not know what you are talking about. This is an authentic jersey. It was "removed" from the team bus when my uncle was a kid. Have a nice day and remember that you are truly an a_ _ hole.

Now he tries to tell me that this fake jersey is "stolen". :rolleyes:

My reply:

So, in other words, you are selling stolen property.

I will make sure that eBay is notified about this.

If your uncle removed it from the team bus, he stole a fake jersey.

If you don't believe me that it is a fake, check this website I am sure that the Baseball Hall of Fame knows more about it than you do. http://exhibits.baseballhalloffame.org/dre...es/database.htm

If I am such an a_ _hole, what does that make you for selling either 1) stolen property or 2) a fake jersey for $9,000 and $150 for shipping. Have a nice day.

What a clown.

It gets better. This is the e-mail that I got to my personal email box after i told him I was reporting him to ebay:

Actually I have an amazing command of the English language and grammar. You on the other hand only have command of your poorly displaced frustration. Get a life and realize that maybe you do not know what you are talking about. This is an authentic jersey. It was "removed" from the team bus when my uncle was a kid. Have a nice day and remember that you are truly an a_ _ hole.

My reply:

If you don't believe me that it is a fake, check this website I am sure that the Baseball Hall of Fame knows more about it than you do. http://exhibits.baseballhalloffame.org/dre...es/database.htm

If I am such an a_ _hole, what does that make you for selling either 1) stolen property or 2) a fake jersey for $9,000 and $150 for shipping. Have a nice day.

What a clown.

I look forward to his next reply. This better than a soap opera.

::edit: oh, snap, after looking at his auction, he claims it's a 1968 jersey. Oakland didn't even wear that style jersey in '68!!!

They wore sleeveless vests in all three of thier sets that year, with OAKLAND in old english letters on thechest.

rangersCBSig.gif

My reply:

What a clown.

I look forward to his next reply. This better than a soap opera.

::edit: oh, snap, after looking at his auction, he claims it's a 1968 jersey. Oakland didn't even wear that style jersey in '68!!!

They wore sleeveless vests in all three of thier sets that year, with OAKLAND in old english letters on thechest.

No reply today. Unfortunately.

Archived