And Now On A Lighter Note....

robbman21

Well,this really sucks because of my sorry computer and it's memory problems which forced me to miss AAO's MLB Hometeam Haulover.I've been working on different elements of this for about 2 weeks now and spent most all of today finishing it in spite of having AI10 crash on me every once in a while because

my memory was peaked :(

Onto the insight of where I was coming from.I like the current color-scheme of the Rangers and knew that had to stay,although I went back to a predominantly main uni.The blue now carries over to the alternates.As for the scripts,I was thinking of the old Senators and how they became the Rangers.I did'nt want to just copy the font and do a "Rangators" style,so I went for a cursive update with a little bit of elegance and an old styling.I was going for retro but the scripts really remind me of a very old typeface.When I think "Rangers" I think Old West but I also just thought "old" and that's what I tried to get across.The road alternate is sleeveless that's meant to be worn with the same color blue undershirt.My g/f was pushing to get gray sleeved undershirts but I told her that's not what they have in baseball and I'm going for something that can be worn tommorrow other than anything groundbreaking.She did not understand.I was torn between using the current number font or a custom one so I imported the Texans into the mix to give it a modern-classic feel.A lot of heart and soul(and beaten fists)went into this and I hope you guys enjoy only my second concept of any kind since August.C/C is welcome and appreciated and as always........ENJOY!

NewLogoPackage.gif

RangersHaul-Over.gif

98Falcons.png

Awesome, awesome job. :notworthy:

I really think this is one of the best ever. I'd also keep the shadows on the names and numbers. It especially looks great on the red numbers.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Wow....thanks for the compliments guys!With comments like that I guess it was worth waiting almost 6 months to post a concept for.As for the numbers they are the Houston Texans' numbers just slightly modified with the outline-shadowing effect.The nameplate is the Padres' lettering,and the script is a font called 'script-roundhand'.I've always wanted to use that font for a concept but the right one never came along until now.I think now I may be out of my "designers' block" and could begin posting more concepts again......but dont hold your breath!LOL

98Falcons.png

robbman,

These are very nice - well done! I like the primary logo. The unis are also very good. Great work buddy! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I'm really digin' the whole package! The sleeveless jersey's don't look forced and they work. The number font is great and the shadow works for me. The primary logo is also sweet. I would add "Baseball Club" somewhere on the bottom of the primary...I think that is a nice touch to the teams that use it, which I believe they do.

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

Sweet but haven't the Rangers had like 8 different logos over the past 5 years already? :lol:

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived