19 years...OVER!

OMMF

Ha! It's really sad when the Cougs call themselfs a football school.

Or when UW drops all mention of football when their basketball team starts getting good.

And it's "selves." But you are a dawg.

Hey I'm Just bitter over the fact that The Cougs and the Ducks (Heck, Almost every 1A Program) had A better record then us. But seriously good job guys, We needed you to beat UofA and you came through. I think that the Huskies and Cougars different style of play is beneficial to each other, think of it as Randy Johnson?s fastball followed by Jamie Moyer?s changeup. It really looks as if The State Of Washington is becoming something to be reckoned with basketball wise. Either way the cougs aren?t my Enemy, its those guys down in Eugene that piss me off. Ironically though, the two Colleges I?m looking at are Oregon and WSU.

felix5ix8na.png

Hey I'm Just bitter over the fact that The Cougs and the Ducks (Heck, Almost every 1A Program) had A better record then us. But seriously good job guys, We needed you to beat UofA and you came through. I think that the Huskies and Cougars different style of play is beneficial to each other, think of it as Randy Johnson?s fastball followed by Jamie Moyer?s changeup. It really looks as if The State Of Washington is becoming something to be reckoned with basketball wise. Either way the cougs aren?t my Enemy, its those guys down in Eugene that piss me off. Ironically though, the two Colleges I?m looking at are Oregon and WSU.

No. Like I said it was only one win. The Zags are still the team east of the mountains.

If you like nice college towns, you can't beat Eugene. I lived there for a while and it was great. Plus there is way more to do in Portland than there is in Spokane or Moscow.

If you like nice college towns, you can't beat Eugene. I lived there for a while and it was great. Plus there is way more to do in Portland than there is in Spokane or Moscow.

Great win by the Cougs!

Pullman is a pretty good college town. I went for a couple of years ('99-01) and lived the ol' Pullman-Moscow experience. Nothin' like the Palouse. I've heard it's changed quite a bit since then.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Dick Bennet is the man.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived