Arizona Cardinals Full Concept Package

AAO

That's it. Call the Cardinals front office and have them pull all the merchandise. This concept and logo are much better. If you're going to have Cardinals in Arizona, they might as well look pissed off.

mainescarf.png

yo kid i'm lovin those . not the alternate though slap the new logo on the helmet with a black facemask and those would be perfect. hate the logo you have done but applaud the effort . their logo is much better. piping and striping off the chain

just go to nfl.com click on the cardinals logo and when the team page comes up just click on messageboard. hey you think you could make the changes the insider guy suggested so we may get a peek at what they might actually look like

yo aao did you see the one post over there where they switched up your concept with the seahawk style all red and all white combos don't like that. all white as an alternate is cool. but primary should be red white white red.

I like these, AAO. I don't think the logo is that bad, although maybe better fit for a college / hs team. I'd like to see what you had in mind for the pants side striping. Also, I think adding the white break in the socks would clean up (or pro-up) the concept a little bit. I'd also like to see more gold (or copper) in the red jersey, perhaps switching where you have thick black bordered by thin gold, make it thick gold bordered by thin black?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• 8 months later...

AAO - great concept. The bird sure looks like "brainiac" from the Jay Leno Tonight Show. No disrespect, just the bulb head doesn't look right. But great unis!!! :notworthy:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived