Houston runs for the border

rtrich11

No, wait, they all have the same parents...

look closely and you'll see...

Each "T" has a horizonal bar and a vertical one, each "e" has three horizontal bars and a vertical one...

Here's the best one though...the A's look like upside down V's with horizontal bars across them!

It's all one big conspiracy. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to cover up the windows with aluminum foil. Don't want MLB to spy on me again.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

You guys can be tools sometimes (so can I, but it's irregardless ;))... I definitely see what he's talking about.

He's not saying that they're the same font as-is... he's saying that are modified derivitative of the fonts... I think he's dead-on.

It may just be me, but I think they have the same parent.

TacoBell.jpg

LAME! :rolleyes:

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

He's not saying that they're the same font as-is... he's saying that are modified derivitative of the fonts... I think he's dead-on.

You're my hero.

The derivative is kinda the point. It is also just for making fun of the same "distinctive" T on both.

I actually am curious what the Taco Bell Font is. I'd love to add the little pointy serifs on there and compare it. Do I expect it to be the same? Not really.

It may just be me, but I think they have the same parent.

TacoBell.jpg

LAME! :rolleyes:

Awesome comment, d00d3r!

:rolleyes:

Wow and yours is even better! :notworthy:

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

You're my hero.

The derivative is kinda the point. It is also just for making fun of the same "distinctive" T on both.

I actually am curious what the Taco Bell Font is. I'd love to add the little pointy serifs on there and compare it. Do I expect it to be the same? Not really.

I do think it has resembelance too. I know you didnt mean they were exaclty alike. Me and my sister have the same parents, do we look exactly alike? NO. Resemblances? yes.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Archived