NFL's Leading rusher quits football

paynomind

In addition to what YH said...

Your completely wrong to say that Marshall can't run anymore. He does not have the same quickness and speed he had before, but he can still run. When Martz is man enough to give the running game it's fair share of props, not only is the fact that Jackson is awesome exposed, but so it the fact the Marshall isn't all done just yet.

Personally, I think you two Rams fans are still holding out hope for the MVP Faulk to return. We outsiders can see he is a shade of his former self and almost expendable at this point with Jackson in the backfield.

I'm not holding out any hope as I'm in favor of whatever is in the team's best interest. All I'm saying is that Martz is the kind of guy who will attempt to utilize Marshall for whatever he might still be capable of doing and doing well. I just don't see Marshall as being the 54th best athlete on the team and thus he'll have a roster spot next year. If the Rams can find enough RB's that can outperform Marshall then he should not return to the team. I just don't see that being the case yet. And there's also something to be said for having an elder statesman on the roster seeing as how the rest of the running corps is pretty darn young.

Archived