2006 NBA All-Star Logo

jdukie

Is this the finished product for the 2006 NBA logo? Sometimes teams come up with their own logo to promote the game they are hosting. Then the league comes out with the official mark.

Example: Phoenix All-Star host logo for 2006

allstariconhome29hj.jpg

Wow, I really like it. It does look a little "Rock'n'Roll"-ish but it still looks good. One thing that surprises me is how Houston is getting the All-Star game again, only after 17 years (1989 Karl Malone MVP :P).

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Is this the finished product for the 2006 NBA logo? Sometimes teams come up with their own logo to promote the game they are hosting. Then the league comes out with the official mark.

Example: Phoenix All-Star host logo for 2006

allstariconhome29hj.jpg

thats assuming there is a season come 2006

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

asg06_225.jpg

Theres the image for you.

Looks like this logo borrowed quite a bit from Philadelphia's 2002 ASG logo.

NBA_AllStar_big.jpg

Not really. The Houston logo mainly consists of a star with outlines and wordmarks curving down.

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

^ Umm, how? If you mean they used a star, the city, and the NBA logo, then yes. But those two logos look completely different.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

^ Umm, how? If you mean they used a star, the city, and the NBA logo, then yes. But those two logos look completely different.

I concur! :grin:

Retired Number's To Come

yea definetely nothing like the 2002 game logo...what nba all-star logo doesnt contain a star and the nba logo? but about this logo itself, I saw it when it was first released, and i still think it sucks. They need to bring back the interesting logos with actual movement and depth, like the 2001 NBA All Star Game held in Washington DC as well as the 2000 one in Golden State where VC did the unforgettable.

yea definetely nothing like the 2002 game logo...what nba all-star logo doesnt contain a star and the nba logo? but about this logo itself, I saw it when it was first released, and i still think it sucks. They need to bring back the interesting logos with actual movement and depth, like the 2001 NBA All Star Game held in Washington DC as well as the 2000 one in Golden State where VC did the unforgettable.

Well the Houston Rockets logo is quite simple and you forget that we're heading into an era where the "movement logos" are going out of style. Simple is better more times than not.

Retired Number's To Come

Archived