UNCW Uniform Design

SeahawkDevil

i love the style they have. im not sure about the wave on the shorts, but these are really good.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Yeah really not bad considering the software. I think there's some potential here.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

You've got some great ideas here (i.e. the "wave" at the bottom of the shorts), and you'd definitely benefit from doing a refined version of this concept with a better program and newer templates. Great first effort...

QPR%20Sig.png

as a uncw grad, i like this a lot - i've played around with some fictional uncw football uni's, but have never played with hoops uni's - i'll see if i can find my football concept and post it in this thread...maybe i'll have to work the wave in - good first effort!

jldesigns404eo.png

• 2 weeks later...

uncwuni4on.png

not the greatest work i've done, but uncw doesn't actually HAVE a football team, so it's better than what they have now :)

i tried to work the wave in, but it looked too cheesy

i used the old logo as a secondary and for the helmet - the current logo is just too blocky for the helmet...i love that logo, though - #1, wave, seahawk all rolled into one

i'm not overly happy with the number font i used

jldesigns404eo.png

Archived