Twins stadium proposal

OMMF

Not only was this not approved, but I tend to doubt it ever will be. The people in minny are not to fond of public finance for stadiums.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Well I had never seen them nor had I seen a post about them.

I like the idea of a new stadium but the open air thing doesn't work for me. I know there are some nights at the Safe where the wind will just shoot through the open areas and make it a lot colder than it has to be.

What we need is like some sort of domed stadium where both the Seahawks and Mariners could play and also host things like Final Fours and concerts.

i suppose if the vikes and twins get an open stadium, which would be cool, im not fond of domed stadiums, they no longer will get a chance to host the super bowl.

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

That is stadium design the Twins have been using since 97. It would be nice if it was built someday. I think SAFECO is the best looking of the retractable stadiums. It is the only one that actually looks like an outdoor park the others AZ, Mil Hou all imo look like they are playing in a box

Just say NO to gray facemasks.

That is stadium design the Twins have been using since 97. It would be nice if it was built someday. I think SAFECO is the best looking of the retractable stadiums. It is the only one that actually looks like an outdoor park the others AZ, Mil Hou all imo look like they are playing in a box

It should be the best since it cost $517 million (with $100 million in cost overruns). I have been to them all, personally I like HOU.

Im always for playing in the elements. I dont really like going to Miller Park when the roof is closed. Its kind of depressing, like I should be watching basketball or something. But obviously it makes sense if you can have a retractable roof to have it open.

I wouldnt mind seeing the vikings play outside permanantly. I think the franchise could benefit from being a strictly outdoor team. The name vikings and "climate control" dont really seem to go together.

As far as public financing....Im not really in favor of it, but at the end of the day, people pay tax all the time and probably never see something as nice as ball parks in return. I think i pay like a penny per phone bill for the park. I dont mind it that much. I envy the resolve of people in minnesota. They are right in their majority stance. Id think about taking a road trip over there to see the new park, cause the one they have now kind of looks like a pillow and blanket fort....

Play RBI Baseball 2K9 @ http://league.rbicentral.com

Archived