ABA logos.....

Ez Street

harlem-dog.jpg

cvdawgs.jpg

When will someone put a bullet in this league?

isn't the dog in the central valley logo the dog from tom and jerry?

also did you hear about the nashville rythmn owner who fired her coach for playing someone she didnt want to play, and then she was so distraught she went home got drunk and cut herself up? thats some crazy stuff man.

this league needs to eatabullet.com and no, i will NOT be appearing at the Pittsburgh Improv, feburary 3 through 5, 412.462.5233 for tickets.

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

these logos B, B, and......bah, you all know by now :D

also did you hear about the nashville rythmn owner who fired her coach for playing someone she didnt want to play, and then she was so distraught she went home got drunk and cut herself up? thats some crazy stuff man.

I heard about that on KNBR. Upon hearing that news a certain Offspring song came to mind......

Oh man she's got issues and I gotta pay, gotta pay, gotta pay

Well the Calgary Drillers, after being told they'd miss this season, then starting late (weird I know) have now postponed a road trip--yes postponed...

and are reportedly on the verge of collapse after 13 games played...

The league overall seems to be not much better-don't now about each individual team though...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

this league needs to eatabullet.com and no, i will NOT be appearing at the Pittsburgh Improv, feburary 3 through 5, 412.462.5233 for tickets.

you need to lay off the Norton.....

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

you need to lay off the Norton.....

LOL why's that?

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

Archived