NHL Season GONE

randyc

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sure hope they do. Ive had enough of the stupid lockout. Now maybe theyll stop talking nonsense over the same thing.

Stupid NHL,stupid NHLPA im so sick of it

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Are you kidding? That's great news! Now I won't have to deal ANY ridiculous hockey highlights on ESPN until next fall! Cheers! 229031_cheers.GIF

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Are you kidding?  That's great news!  Now I won't have to deal ANY ridiculous hockey highlights on ESPN until next fall! Cheers! 229031_cheers.GIF

and we wonder why there is 24 american teams and only 6 canadian teams :wacko:

I often wonder the same thing! 229031_flagus.GIF

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

A canceled season is the price we must pay for a better game in the future.

I know, it sucks! :cry:

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

i wonder who will be the first team to contract now?

Edmonton

semperfi.gif

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the

press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Marine Chaplain Dennis Edward O' Brien

This is what happens when you have a commissioner that never liked hockey tinkered with the game and ruined it.

Prediction we won?t see the NHL again and the Stanley Cup will fade away Gary Bettman will be next NBA comish and see as a conquering hero as hockey becomes just another sport played in the Olympics.

Garry Bettman job is now complete.

As for the NHLPA their greed played right into Bettman?s hands maybe they will get their way and play in a league without a cap of course they will be getting paid the same as Arena Football since that?s all hockey will be form this point on.

It truly is sad when nobody cares about the sport they run or the sport they play in to compromise or even try to compromise there was never any real effort to save the season and when ever a hockey league resumes play again it will not be on TV it will be of those minor other leagues equivalent to Arena Football and the MLS and of course ESPN is part of this conspiracy so intent to become hip hop hipper they rather show none sense like Hear Say on Sportsecenter then hockey highlights or God Damned made for TV movies and TV shows like Tilt with fringe sports like Gambling.

Hey ESPN

Gambling is not a sport it?s a game its something you do on a weekend trip to Vegas its not something you show on TV.

Unless you are playing poker it?s boring.

But no because some how it became popular to watch lets have repeats of World Series of Poker showing instead of the World Cup of hockey

And Bettman let this happen

If he truly cared about hockey he would have pressured for more airtime not accepted less airtime.

They never tried to promote hockey where is every other semi all star NBA player has a shoe contract and commercials hockey was to stubborn afraid they needed to pay more to allow their stars to get more promotion opportunities or too afraid they demand more, you know if they got more through ads the need for more salary would not be there

In fact the worry of losing these promos would help the players accept a cap but nooooooooooooooooooo.

Stupidity must reign supreme.

Gary Bettman was there when the NBA built itself up this way he was brought in to hockey to do the same and eh never did.

Instead he signs the NHL to Fox and its glowing nuclear puck.

Coming off the greatest postseason ever he has a lockout neglecting to seize on an audience hungry for sports with baseball on strike and its world series wiped out.

Then after another great postseason he flushes it all away.

You know to help your sport grow you cannot take it away.

God only know when their will ever be any NHL again and if they wait too long nobody will be around to care about it.

It will be forgotten and too much stupidity and greed to even care

7 meetings in since September that?s not an effort if they truly truly cared about this

Sport or this league they would have been meetings non stop from September to now.

Had they even tried they could have worked something out.

I hope they are happy.

Just think the players not willi8ng to accept a cap now will be coming back to a league making peanuts and worth peanuts and will be getting paid peanuts I guess $6 million max salary was too hard for them to swallow stupid sons of bitches each side.

Fluffing Incredible.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

This is what happens when you have a commissioner that never liked hockey tinkered with the game and ruined it.

Prediction we won?t see the NHL again and the Stanley Cup will fade away Gary Bettman will be next NBA comish and see as a conquering hero as hockey becomes just another sport played in the Olympics.

Garry Bettman job is now complete.

As for the NHLPA their greed played right into Bettman?s hands maybe they will get their way and play in a league without a cap of course they will be getting paid the same as Arena Football since that?s all hockey will be form this point on.

It truly is sad when nobody cares about the sport they run or the sport they play in to compromise or even try to compromise there was never any real effort to save the season and when ever a hockey league resumes play again it will not be on TV it will be of those minor other leagues equivalent to Arena Football and the MLS and of course ESPN is part of this conspiracy so intent to become hip hop hipper they rather show none sense like Hear Say on Sportsecenter then hockey highlights or God Damned  made for TV movies and TV shows like Tilt with fringe sports like Gambling.

Hey ESPN

Gambling is not a sport it?s a game its something you do on a weekend trip to Vegas its not something you show on TV.

Unless you are playing poker it?s boring.

But no because some how it became popular to watch lets have repeats of World Series of Poker showing instead of the World Cup of hockey

And Bettman let this happen

If he truly cared about hockey he would have pressured for more airtime not accepted less airtime.

They never tried to promote hockey where is every other semi all star NBA player has a shoe contract and commercials hockey was to stubborn afraid they needed to pay more to allow their stars to get more promotion opportunities or too afraid they demand more, you know if they got more through ads the need for more salary would not be there

In fact the worry of losing these promos would help the players accept a cap but nooooooooooooooooooo.

Stupidity must reign supreme.

Gary Bettman was there when the NBA built itself up this way he was brought in to hockey to do the same and eh never did.

Instead he signs the NHL to Fox and its glowing nuclear puck.

Coming off the greatest postseason ever he has a lockout neglecting to seize on an audience hungry for sports with baseball on strike and its world series wiped  out.

Then after another great postseason he flushes it all away.

You know to help your sport grow you cannot take it away.

God only know when their will ever be any NHL again and if they wait too long nobody will be around to care about it.

It will be forgotten and too much stupidity and greed to even care

7 meetings in since September that?s not an effort if they truly truly cared about this

Sport or this league they would have been meetings non stop from September to now.

Had they even tried they could have worked something out.

I hope they are happy.

Just think the players not willi8ng to accept a cap now will be coming back to a league making peanuts and worth peanuts and will be getting paid peanuts  I guess $6 million max salary was too hard for them to swallow stupid sons of bitches each side.

Fluffing Incredible.

Still.........I don't see how the absence of the NHL is going to affect me in any negative way! 229031_banana.GIF

Retired Number's To Come

Hey ESPN

Gambling is not a sport it’s a game its something you do on a weekend trip to Vegas its not something you show on TV.

Unless you are playing poker it’s boring.

Poker may not be a sport, but ESPN has every right show it. ESPN does stand for Entertainment and Sports Programming Network.

I saw, I came, I left.

Still.........I don't see how the absence of the NHL is going to affect me in any negative way! 229031_banana.GIF

I CAST THEE OUT!!!

We'll show the same sympathy towards you if and when the Utah Jazz fold.

If the topic doesn't concern you, stay out of the topic. Stop trying to prove your ignorance.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I CAST THEE OUT!!!

We'll show the same sympathy towards you if and when the Utah Jazz fold.

If the topic doesn't concern you, stay out of the topic. Stop trying to prove your ignorance.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

Hey, it's just my own opinion? Why can't you accept it? 229031_confused2.GIF Here I thought this community was about respecting other members opinions when it doesn't personally insult or bash you........maybe I was wrong.

I'm fine with you disliking or even hating the Utah Jazz. That's your side and I'll respect it! 229031_thumbsup.GIF

Retired Number's To Come

Exactly JP if BP didnt care about hockey he shoudl just not care and not even read about and not talk to people who do like taht he dose not care.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

You go out of your way to enter a thread about something you don't care about, to tell everyone you don't care about it. Repeatedly. What is your point?

:therock:

Is there a rule that says I can only post in threads where I'm only praising the topic at hand? The fact is I have my opinions and you have yours. We're not always going to have something extremely positive to say about the topic at hand and if my opinion is that I don't like hockey then just read it and move on. Are you looking to start a fight?

Retired Number's To Come

Archived