NHL Season GONE

randyc

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hockey will never be the fifth big sport in america (baseball, football, hoops and golf).

What about motorsports?

America watches and attends NASCAR more than they do the same for Professionl hockey. As much as I l love both, that is simply sad.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

Hockey will never be the fifth big sport in america (baseball, football, hoops and golf).

What about motorsports?

America watches and attends NASCAR more than they do the same for Professionl hockey. As much as I l love both, that is simply sad.

I just listed the "real 'big 4'"

The following are all bigger than the NHL:

NFL

NCAA Football

Arena Football

NBA

NCAA Hoops

Major League Baseball

PGA

LPGA

Sr. PGA

Men's Tennis

Women's Tennis

NASCAR (the fifth biggest)

IRL/ CART (or whatever it is called)

Figure Skating

Gymnastics

Poker

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

The NFL needs to fix that because it will only get worse, becuase fo the poor treatment from ESPN

Do you think that NFL could go to strike like NHL someday???

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

What about motorsports?

NFL

NCAA Football

Arena Football

NBA

NCAA Hoops

Major League Baseball

PGA

LPGA

Sr. PGA

Men's Tennis

Women's Tennis

Figure Skating

Gymnastics

Poker

the NHL/hockey of any kind is bigger in canada than anything else, it has to be. i remember hearing 6% of the americans surveyed didn't care that the NHL went on strike so what canada should do is, take our teams has two more to each the west and east and make our own league and take Stanley with us.

8prlQWA.png

What about motorsports?

NFL

NCAA Football

Arena Football

NBA

NCAA Hoops

Major League Baseball

PGA

LPGA

Sr. PGA

Men's Tennis

Women's Tennis

Figure Skating

Gymnastics

Poker

the NHL/hockey of any kind is bigger in canada than anything else, it has to be. i remember hearing 6% of the americans surveyed didn't care that the NHL went on strike so what canada should do is, take our teams has two more to each the west and east and make our own league and take Stanley with us.

Oh, no question it is huge in Canada. The problem is that the economics dictate that as long as there is hockey in the US, players will go there because they can make more money. It is too bad that it is so on the fringe in the US, but that hurts the NHL in Canada as well.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived