The Lamicus Super Fun Time Happy Challenge

Lee.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Probably, yeah.

On the bright side, I'm counting three potential entries....so everybody gets a prize :D

hmmmm

would a logo for a circle with a b inside count

if so- IM IN! :D

"We have nothing to fear except fear itself."

Probably, yeah.

On the bright side, I'm counting three potential entries....so everybody gets a prize :D

hmmmm

would a logo for a circle with a b inside count

if so- IM IN! :D

It might be infringement...

Try a "P" instead...

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Lamicus: Are you on a Mac or PC? I was thinking I should probably use StuffIt to compress these files and send them to you, but if you're on a PC, that's kind of a moot point.

...like a cow's opinion? Its moo.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Lamicus: Are you on a Mac or PC? I was thinking I should probably use StuffIt to compress these files and send them to you, but if you're on a PC, that's kind of a moot point.

...like a cow's opinion? Its moo.

**groans**

And it's off!! That was a lot of work; thankfully my boss isn't looking over my shoulder at work all the time. :hockeysmiley:

OfficeG, I haven't received it yet...what email did you use?

PM me.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

what's the deal when are you gonna have the vote and stuff.

The vote will begin on the week of March 13, since I extended the entry period by two weeks, as mentioned a few posts ago.

Rest assured, as of now, three entries means prizes for everyone. Not real prizes, but prizes that you will be able to place in your sig files as a reminder to everyone that this contest was too convoluted for the general populace to enter.

In other words, keep your shorts on.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Just updating to let you know that I am currently setting up all the entries for voting. The voting thread should be up tonight, or at the latest, tomorrow morning.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived