Baylor Hockey concept

Geoff

Funny.... when I first saw this, the first thing that sprang into my head was "wow that bear's got a fat head."

Okay, C&C. First of all... I think I'm going to lead a mission to have Impact purged from every system in the known world, after loading it onto a single disc, and have it shot into the sun. I hate Impact. Passionately. Please, for the love of all things sacred.... change it.

Otherwise, I'm not crazy about the striping. It seems arbitrary to me for some reason. The different color sleeves make it busier than it needs to be, I think.

I'd work on simplifying this design up a bit and reworking the striping. As this is a new logo, obviously geared to push them in a sleeker direction, the jerseys should also be somewhat modern, I believe, and the old school striping just doesn't fit to me. Then again, I'm in an anti-traditionalist phase right now. Take it for what it's worth to you.

Also, as a side note... never invite your audience to rip your work apart. You should always present yourself as confident and proud of what you've produced. If you aren't proud of it, why present it?

Funny.... when I first saw this, the first thing that sprang into my head was "wow that bear's got a fat head."

Okay, C&C. First of all... I think I'm going to lead a mission to have Impact purged from every system in the known world, after loading it onto a single disc, and have it shot into the sun. I hate Impact. Passionately. Please, for the love of all things sacred.... change it.

Otherwise, I'm not crazy about the striping. It seems arbitrary to me for some reason. The different color sleeves make it busier than it needs to be, I think.

I'd work on simplifying this design up a bit and reworking the striping. As this is a new logo, obviously geared to push them in a sleeker direction, the jerseys should also be somewhat modern, I believe, and the old school striping just doesn't fit to me. Then again, I'm in an anti-traditionalist phase right now. Take it for what it's worth to you.

Also, as a side note... never invite your audience to rip your work apart. You should always present yourself as confident and proud of what you've produced. If you aren't proud of it, why present it?

I didn't even realize it was Impact. I just took the Coyotes #s and added a border to them.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

My first reaction is to agree with the comment about the contrasting color sleeves. Is it a dark jersey or a white jersey? Probably best to stick with a base color for the whole thing, otherwise it gives it a "vest" look like a baseball jersey or UK soccer shirt.

Otherwise, nicely presented and executed.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Geoffrey, that looks like something the Dallas Stars would wear.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Archived