The sle

Pak

Nice guys you are...

The SLE has bandwidth problems. It always returns the 1st of each month. It was suppossed to have the problems fixed, but hasn't yet. I think soon he will have plenty of bandwidth, though.

Spoilsport  :D

I figure if someone is asking for the SLE on Chris' board, instead of visiting Chris' site, they deserve a little dig.  Yes, I know the site isn't completely up to speed, but still...

It's where I sit.

Nice guys you are...

The SLE has bandwidth problems. It always returns the 1st of each month. It was suppossed to have the problems fixed, but hasn't yet. I think soon he will have plenty of bandwidth, though.

Spoilsport  :D

I figure if someone is asking for the SLE on Chris' board, instead of visiting Chris' site, they deserve a little dig.  Yes, I know the site isn't completely up to speed, but still...

It's nowhere up to speed   ???  We were making excellent progress, then the holidays hit, and are still going on.  Work schedule is tough now

BUT!

I'm going to be getting a break in hours after New Years sometime, I hope, and with school starting up again (usually slow first 2 weeks) I should get a lot of work done!

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

I'm a slacker  :) and darn proud of it.  Chris and I have had conflicting schedules and with Christmas and my birthday last week, I couldn't get anything done.  Trust me, it will be worth the wait, just be paitent!  We will be doing our best to get the NHL page up ASAP.  It takes time to what we're adding to the site.  (What a tease!)

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Archived