The ENDING to a fun project

iDonovan

First before I get started.... Dennis Hull is one of the funniest men I have EVER had the pleasure of meeting. Just had me in tears from laugh so hard. He made so many jokes about his brother and his brother son Brett Hull ..priceless.

That being said...last night I drove an hour an 20 minutes north to Red Deer for Special dinner, at a Doctors medical conference and hockey tournament. At which I was a special guest alone with Dennis Hull, and Dave Cementhead (of Oilers fame). Last year the man who put on the Tournament was getting sued by Disney for using on his REC-League hockey team jerseys. Short'n the story....I stepped in a told him I would redo the logo, I did , he loved it. Then at this dinner they brought me up on stage and gave me my own Mighty Docs jerseys along with the other two guest.

It was a great night

jerseyd.jpg

Mightyf.jpg

Loved that logo... and love that jersey too... yeah never understood disney being in such a huff about that crap... but thats pretty cool for you Idon... sweet work...

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Congrats iD,

What a nice evening - Sounds like you were the Guest-o-Honor!!!

KCScout76

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I'm glad it worked out so well--that lawsuit threat from Disney was ridiculous--and looks bad on Disney--still you did a great job on the logo, and it was classy of them to honour you as such...

See what this board & its designers can accomplish!

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Golf clap for iDonovan

Throw in a :woot: or two while you're at it.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

Archived