Reebok Branded Hockey Jerseys/Uniforms

jeh-see

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone knows how the Reebok branded hockey jerseys will be marked. Will the Reebok logo now appear on the back between the shoulders like the KOHO and CCM used to be? I have a River City Sports catalog with a bunch of blank AHL and ECHL jersey and it looks like the Reebok mark is on the upper left chest, in the general vicinity of the captain "C" would normally be, but i dont know if that is just for those leagues or if thats just where RCS decided to plop it for the purpose of the pictures in the catalogs. Just wondering if anyone with inside knowledge of such things would know this info and be willing to pass it on.

I sure would hate to wait and see what is on the ice, cuz at this point, God knows when that will be.

~UJ

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone knows how the Reebok branded hockey jerseys will be marked. Will the Reebok logo now appear on the back between the shoulders like the KOHO and CCM used to be? I have a River City Sports catalog with a bunch of blank AHL and ECHL jersey and it looks like the Reebok mark is on the upper left chest, in the general vicinity of the captain "C" would normally be, but i dont know if that is just for those leagues or if thats just where RCS decided to plop it for the purpose of the pictures in the catalogs. Just wondering if anyone with inside knowledge of such things would know this info and be willing to pass it on.

I sure would hate to wait and see what is on the ice, cuz at this point, God knows when that will be.

~UJ

Yes, the NHL jerseys will feature the Reebok logo under the collar on the back (and probably on the left cuff of the replica jerseys.) All junior teams in Canada feature the Reebok logo on the front above where the Captain's C or A would go. (This was where the CCM logo was last year.) Koho does not make junior jerseys. Minor league jersey would probably follow the same pattern as the junior jerseys, but I haven't seen any photos of them.)

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone knows how the Reebok branded hockey jerseys will be marked.  Will the Reebok logo now appear on the back between the shoulders like the KOHO and CCM used to be?  I have a River City Sports catalog with a bunch of blank AHL and ECHL jersey and it looks like the Reebok mark is on the upper left chest, in the general vicinity of the captain "C" would normally be, but i dont know if that is just for those leagues or if thats just where RCS decided to plop it for the purpose of the pictures in the catalogs.  Just wondering if anyone with inside knowledge of such things would know this info and be willing to pass it on.

~UJ

Yes, the NHL jerseys will feature the Reebok logo under the collar on the back (and probably on the left cuff of the replica jerseys.) All junior teams in Canada feature the Reebok logo on the front above where the Captain's C or A would go. (This was where the CCM logo was last year.) Koho does not make junior jerseys. Minor league jersey would probably follow the same pattern as the junior jerseys, but I haven't seen any photos of them.)

I took a look at the Mississauga Ice Dogs jersey at a sports store and I can confirm that the Reebok logos are on the left shoulder and the back. There is also the OHL logo on the right shoulder. It looked pretty good. I might buy one. :)

I saw, I came, I left.

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone knows how the Reebok branded hockey jerseys will be marked.  Will the Reebok logo now appear on the back between the shoulders like the KOHO and CCM used to be?  I have a River City Sports catalog with a bunch of blank AHL and ECHL jersey and it looks like the Reebok mark is on the upper left chest, in the general vicinity of the captain "C" would normally be, but i dont know if that is just for those leagues or if thats just where RCS decided to plop it for the purpose of the pictures in the catalogs.  Just wondering if anyone with inside knowledge of such things would know this info and be willing to pass it on.

~UJ

I took a look at the Mississauga Ice Dogs jersey at a sports store and I can confirm that the Reebok logos are on the left shoulder and the back. There is also the OHL logo on the right shoulder. It looked pretty good. I might buy one. :)

edit: ***

3rd6cr.jpgroad9bj.jpg

These are the Reebok patches that will be placed on the back of the NHL game sweaters. Teams will have to apply the patchs until their CCM/KOHO labeled sweater inventory is used up. All future game sweaters and practice sweaters shipped from CCM will have the Reebok logo.

When this will happen....unfortunately, nobody knows.

3rd6cr.jpgroad9bj.jpg

These are the Reebok patches that will be placed on the back of the NHL game sweaters. Teams will have to apply the patchs until their CCM/KOHO labeled sweater inventory is used up. All future game sweaters and practice sweaters shipped from CCM will have the Reebok logo.

When this will happen....unfortunately, nobody knows.

if the patch sits way up on the collar like that, that is just downright tacky, IMHO.

Nice find though, none the less.

~UJ

Hey guys,

~UJ

According to the "Rbk Hockey" TV commercials (with NHLers in team jerseys!), it will be on the back neck like evryone said. Same with The Hockey News ads.

Archived