GD BOOTCAMP-Event 1- The Identity Package

pcgd

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, losing your illustrator is not an acceptable answer, private! It should be located on your desktop where you can find it.

What the hell do you mean, 'can't find it' anyway?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

yeah, losing your illustrator is not an acceptable answer, private! It should be located on your desktop where you can find it.

Sir! My computer was wiped so delicately clean by a romantic virus that sweet talked its way in and then BAM! took the innocence of my computer , so I lost a faaaaair amount of stuff. Illustrator was among them. I would reinstall it except it wasn't exactly a "purchased" version, if you will. I don't want to take the chance of getting another "unpurchased" version, as it may have helped rape my computer or been part of the cause. So I am slowly building funds (mostly beating up nuns and raping/pillaging girlscouts), so I can purchase Illustrator. Sir!

Sir! My computer was wiped so delicately clean by a romantic virus that sweet talked its way in and then BAM! took the innocence of my computer , so I lost a faaaaair amount of stuff. Illustrator was among them. I would reinstall it except it wasn't exactly a "purchased" version, if you will. I don't want to take the chance of getting another "unpurchased" version, as it may have helped rape my computer or been part of the cause. So I am slowly building funds (mostly beating up nuns and raping/pillaging girlscouts), so I can purchase Illustrator. Sir!

wow...all sorts of admission of guilt to multiple crimes in that post

way to go steve-o...if I remember right, nick is having a contest for a copy of Illustrator... :D

Maggots, your time is up!

We received 20 entries for this round, and I hope you can all make it to the end. I also hope some new faces show up along the way.

The judges will pour over the entries, and show the public the three finalists.

The next round will be posted forthwith.

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Damn spell check and it not checking for the wrong word!

ΓΔΒ!

We received entries from:

lturk

Dawgpac

Mings!

udonkey

braden

vicfurth

AAO

WiB

Joel Fiasco

49erFan

lightbluenc

Tempest

GMS

bosox

GMac

buffalofan

hrivnak

pollux

jpslapshot

WhChocolate

For a total of 20 entries.

Voting between the three finalists will be posted this evening.

EDIT - Will be in the morning. Lives are busy. In the original rules, we allowed 4 days for judging, and we have reduced it to one day. Chill.

ΓΔΒ!

Whoa! That's a high number of inputs!

Many privates! :D

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

yeah but im the funnest private of all!

Smallest and most incapable too.

Definitely looking forward to these enteries to see who came out on top of that incredible looking pack. Are we allowed to see the rejected top 3 as well? I really want to see what everyone came up with.

Definitely looking forward to these enteries to see who came out on top of that incredible looking pack. Are we allowed to see the rejected top 3 as well? I really want to see what everyone came up with.

I would like the opportunity to see all 20 entries as well, whether they win or not.

I would like the opportunity to see all 20 entries as well, whether they win or not.

All will be made availible once public viewing is over. The top three will be voted on by civilians.

The reason we are doing this is because we don't want "I would have voted for "such and such" but it wasn't selected..."

Believe me, the four of us discussed every single entry. We didn't even have 3 in mind until we looked at every one of them.

If a private's entry is selected, does he get to vote?

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Archived