Strange thing is....

paynomind

Yet, he still severed his boys...

Yahoo-strange news - Fan

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

And they call us stupid.

semperfi.gif

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the

press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Marine Chaplain Dennis Edward O' Brien

And we already have our first Darwin Award nominee for 2005!

I'd give him the prize already, but since we're only in February there might be other nominees...

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

I'd give him the prize already, but since we're only in February there might be other nominees...

Technically he is an honorable mention. When you are removed from the gene pool then you have won the Darwin Award

Signature intentionally left blank

i guess he is still in the pool. He just can't contribute to it any longer.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Technically he is an honorable mention. When you are removed from the gene pool then you have won the Darwin Award

Well they do make exceptions for this sort of thing, and have in the past...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Well, he is no longer part of the Gene Pool.

His genes can no longer move on.

They can not be passed down.

It fits Darwin's theory that only the smartest and strongest get to pass their genes.

I think he should be eligible.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Unfortunately we know not just the strongest and the best and the this & that pass on their genes--so do the rest of us...

So they're having fun with the bizarre ways people remove themselves from contributing-or contributing further...

So yes--emascualtion should make one eligible...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived