What's Your Favorite MLB Stadium?

amare32

Vote for your favorite MLB stadium.  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favorite park is PNC Park. It is nice and cozy and not huge, spacious, and multicolored as Cincinnati's Cinergy Field was.( I only went to one game at PNC against the Brewers, compared to many games Ive attended at Cinergy, I have only been to Great American Ball Park once(in the first season vs Arizona))

Signature intentionally left blank

I actually like the BOB becasue of how unique it is. Can't say I'm much of a traditionalist...

*cowers awaiting tomatoes*

No worries, man. The BOB can be a really fun place to take in a game. Just re-upped my season tickets -- and upgraded my seats. :D

Yankee Stadium

When you walk in, and you are just bathed in history. Tradition. You feel like you are on the grandest of stages. You are in the same building where giants like Ruth, Gherig, DiMaggio, Mantle, Scooter, Berra played.

It's..... it's an experiance like nothing else. You don't get that feeling walking into Shea.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Ballparks I've visited, in chronological order -- Wrigley Field, Old Comiskey Park, Bank One Ballpark, Camden Yards, Cinergy Field (nee Riverfront Stadium), PNC Park, Angels Stadium (then Edison Field), Shea Stadium, PETCO Park, Safeco Park.

Going from what I hear from every Yankee and Red Sox fan (and there are a lot of them) that come to SkyDome their stadiums are dumps -- so I ain't casting my vote for either.

Judging from what I've seen on TV my vote goes to PNC, the skyline view is the clincher.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Ive only been to Cinergy and GABP as far as major league stadiums, but when I go to Chicago next Im gonna go to games at US Cellular and Wrigley. As far as minor league stadiums go, Victory Field right here in Indy is very nice.

Yankee Stadium

When you walk in, and you are just bathed in history. Tradition. You feel like you are on the grandest of stages. You are in the same building where giants like Ruth, Gherig, DiMaggio, Mantle, Scooter, Berra played.

It's..... it's an experiance like nothing else. You don't get that feeling walking into Shea.

Please.

That's like walking into Turner field and talking about how good the '95 team was.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Yankee Stadium

Please.

That's like walking into Turner field and talking about how good the '95 team was.

Which we do every single chance we get :D

Yankee Stadium

Please.

Thing is, the Yankees always have fresh championships to remember.

Yankee Stadium is the Cathedral of Baseball

Turner Field is the trailer park. Which means you should feel right at home, Joe.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I've been to the following:

Fenway Park

Yankee Stadium

Shea Stadium

Citizens Bank Park

Camden Yards

Comerica Park

Busch Stadium

(also been to Olympic and the Vet, but seeing neither of them host MLB anymore, I didn't include them in the count)...

When I voted, I went with where I'd been personally....

Comerica Park wins this in my eyes, just barely beating out Camden Yards and CBP.....CoPa's a nice spot to take in a game (even though the Tigers have been brutal)...the view of the Detroit skyline from the upper deck is just :shocked: ....that and the bleachers deal is probably the best in baseball, IMO (8 bucks and a free pop & dog or pizza slice)....

Of the parks I haven't been to, Wrigley wins hands down.

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

Archived