Richmond Bandits (AIFL) release logo

newsenterprise

Unforunitly we can't do much with the colors.  He's set on "The Replacements" color scheme and will be using their style of jersey.

Sounds like this guy's rather inflexible. Unfortunately, an inflexible team owner is usually one that is unsuccessful on the field (see Dan Snyder) or goes broke (see the new ABA).

Oh God, don't compare them to ABA owners! :D

I know Andrew Haines used to own the Nighthawks, and owns parts of the AIFL teams, but he was smart enough to get out of the ABA(his team was in a very isolated and hard to find location).

I don't follow. If the team has unveiled the logo already, what exactly am I being summoned to do? It seems a little, um... well, unorthodox to unveil a logo, and then try to fix it.

Precisely!!! Only a designer of your calibre can alter the fabric of time to fix this before it happened!! :D

I have no idea.

Dude said something about tweaking it and because it was a problem that involved black where there should be none, text that didn't fit and uneven tonal application I thought of you as the man to swoop in and save the day. These are just a few of your many strengths.

I'm REALLY tired today. Please forgive.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

well im not thrilled with the final decision on the logo a cant be mad at anyone for this, it went the same way as the Freeze did.

I was generously givin an oppurtunity to help out E-Vivid, shiznit1083 and myself collabed on a couple different ideas for this, they were presented just fine and its was just the clients opinon the turned them down. That stuff happens, he then came with a clear cut idea and evivid did what they could to put it together, and thats that.

Im looking forward to working omre wiht evivid in the future, and am grateful for being given the oppurtunities i have.

well im not thrilled with the final decision on the logo a cant be mad at anyone for this, it went the same way as the Freeze did.

I was generously givin an oppurtunity to help out E-Vivid, shiznit1083 and myself collabed on a couple different ideas for this, they were presented just fine and its was just the clients opinon the turned them down. That stuff happens, he then came with a clear cut idea and evivid did what they could to put it together, and thats that.

Im looking forward to working omre wiht evivid in the future, and am grateful for being given the oppurtunities i have.

any chance you might be able to show the unused logos?

Out of all three, from an outside perspective, I think the current choice(man on horse) was the best over-all.

I too have much work that is overwelming for me that I plan to sub-contract out.

I have been lingering for quite some time to get a better feel of those most qualified. I think that peoples attitide toward issues and responsibility in teamwork is much more sought after than any one persons artistic skills. I believe in C/C much more than blatant smearing. I hope to work with many of you in the future, however I would hesitate to get involved, too deeply, with those whom take things a little too personal. I do also believe in peoples growth potential however. Those with constructive advise....kudos to ya! Hope to present some projects in the near future.

It will be neat to see what comes out of the BOOTCAMP! Will people TOUGHEN UP?

Unforunitly we can't do much with the colors.  He's set on "The Replacements" color scheme and will be using their style of jersey.

Sounds like this guy's rather inflexible. Unfortunately, an inflexible team owner is usually one that is unsuccessful on the field (see Dan Snyder) or goes broke (see the new ABA).

Oh God, don't compare them to ABA owners! :D

I know Andrew Haines used to own the Nighthawks, and owns parts of the AIFL teams, but he was smart enough to get out of the ABA(his team was in a very isolated and hard to find location).

You're right. That'd be an insult to the AIFL... :P

nav-logo.png

Archived