CHA...

Brian in Boston

the lint under my bed hereby applies for a franchise, and I've been hired to be the spokesperson. They shall be known as the Lint. :hockeysmiley:

Perhaps, though, in order to draw a fan base from the larger metropolitan area, they should be called the Los Angeles Lint of Anaheim.

I wish to suggest the acceptance of applications for teams in Alert, Inuvik, Iqaluit, Old Crow, Hay River, and Tuktoyuktuk, all in the interest of creating geographic rivalries in a fairly untapped hockey fan base. :P

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

The Ypsilanti franchise of the CHA hereby announces its "Name the Team" Contest. Unlike some contests in the past (*cough* Ottawa Renegades *cough), we'll tell everyone up front (1) we don't have an idea of our own we like and (2) we're offering absolutely nothing to the winner, unless he wants his own CHA franchise, in which case we'll talk.

nav-logo.png

I call franchises in Atlanta, Gwinnett, East Point, Douglasville, Lithia Springs, College Park, Stone Mountain, Warner Robins, Decatur, Chamblee, and we can't forget about East Point

(If you're from the Atlanta area, you'll get that :D )

Β 

Β 

I call franchises in Atlanta, Gwinnett, East Point, Douglasville, Lithia Springs, College Park, Stone Mountain, Warner Robins, Decatur, Chamblee, and we can't forget about East Point

(If you're from the Atlanta area, you'll get that :D )

I'm not, but I get it. Thank you, Ludacris.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

I have received some fuinding and would like to apply for a franchise for Lima, Ohio, to be called the Lima Beans. We don't have an arena yet, but whilst planning permission is sought, we plan to take over a local diner and use that. We'll just wax the foor a couple of extra times, push the table to one side at game time and use stool from the counter as goal posts.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I have received some fuinding and would like to apply for a franchise for Lima, Ohio, to be called the Lima Beans. We don't have an arena yet, but whilst planning permission is sought, we plan to take over a local diner and use that. We'll just wax the foor a couple of extra times, push the table to one side at game time and use stool from the counter as goal posts.

In a move inspired by the addition of the Lima Beans, the Ypsilanti franchise has announced its intention to relocate to Macon, Georgia. The "Name the Team" contest has been cancelled, as the team has been named the "Macon Bacon." "Macon Whoopee" has been used more recently, exclaimed team GM Artis Gilless when asked why it wasn't chosen.

nav-logo.png

Archived