NHL Lockout Poster

Puckguy14

Guys, with the cancellation of the 2004-05 NHL season, I can't stress enough at how many people I would like for my lockout project. We (meaning us fans) can't go without showing what this lack of progress has done to us. We are all diehard fans, showing our colors and logos proud with pride. So for the sake of making a true statement, please participate! If you already have, THANKS! If you want to help further please let ALL of your friends on the message boards, instant messengers, etc. help out. For those who don't know. This was the last update back in late December.

Lockout%20Poster%20low%20qual.jpg

and yes for the upteenth time, that is Creamer in a Sharks jersey. For the record, it was a gift of appreciation for allowing him to let me design... and redesign... and redesign... and... you get the idea of this bad boy juggernaut that is Sportslogos.net (formerly ChrisCreamer.com) and a late graduation and early Christmas present (it was given to him in September.)

REQUIREMENTS:

>The picture must show your face and the logo of the jersey. (Vintage ok, but current styles preferred.)

>Group shots are fine, as long as they meet criteria

>No obscene gestures or suggestive signs or any of that.

WHERE WILL THIS BE SEEN?

>A poster will be sent to Commisioner Gary Bettman, NHLPA head Bob Goodenow, and when the announcement is made, at a candlelight vigil outside HP Pavilion at San Jose. My Sharks site, the Teal Town Zone located at http://www.tealtownzone.com will remain blank and show only the finalized poster in a desktop wallpaper size.

>Media outlets will also likely show this when the season is cancelled and distributed to be a part of their stories.

>the wallpaper will be sent via email to TSN, CBC, ESPN, and Rogers SportsNet to show in their reports.

>I am emailing a copy to ESPN's John Buccigross and Darren Pang in hopes they mention it in their next column AND hopefully, be a part of it.

So PLEASE get the word out! Send pictures to:

e-mail: Puckguy14@aol.com and put "NHL Lockout Picture" in the subject head.

IMs:

AOL/AIM: Puckguy14

Yahoo!: Puckguy14

MSN: Puckguy14@hotmail.com (DO NOT EMAIL PICS TO THE HOTMAIL ADDRESS!)

Just remember... Who are they REALLY locking out? and if they do cancel, THANKS FOR NOTHING!

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i will take a pic this weekend and tell my hockey crew about this and hopefully get you some more pics. I am going to cut and paste your above post and put it on my message board so hopefully a few more will email you... I'll preface the post with how I got it, give you credit, etc.

I think it looks fantastic but my only suggestion is to toss some of the "other" teams that are along the bottom of the picture, into the main focus. It could be more appealing to the eye if there were other teams colors mixed in their instead of the main focus being on San Jose. Just a thought to make the poster more vibrant.

IT WILL BE THE SADDEST DAY IN THE HISTORY OF AMERICAN PROFESSIONAL SPORTS TO SEE A GREAT GAME AND LEAGUE CANCEL A SEASON BECAUSE THE OWNERS AND PLAYERS ARE TOO DAMN STUBBORN AND HARD-HEADED TO COME TO AN AGREEMENT THAT WOULD BENEFIT ALL SIDES OF THE NHL ESPECIALLY, THE ONES WHO MAKE THE LEAGUE WHAT IT IS AND THAT'S THE FANS.

WE ALL REMEMBER WHEN BASEBALL WENT ON STRIKE 10 YEARS AGO , AND IT TOOK THEM A LONG TIME TO GET THE FAN INTEREST BACK, BUT I THINK IN HOCKEY'S CASE, THEY MAY NEVER RECOVER.

ONLY TIME WILL TELL. THIS IS YANKEEMAN 161 ALSO A FAN OF ALL 3 NY AREA TEAMS. SPREAD THE MESSAGE OF HOCKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arodsig.jpg THE TOUGHEST S.O.B. IN THE CCSLC!

Satan Lives! The Devil On Earth Breathes! -Jim Ross about Vince McMahon, WM 22

"THAT WAS THE WORD OF YANKEEMAN"

sterling.jpggodzilla.jpg

26 World Championships and still going strong. Get used to it Red Sox Nation!

"Yankees win! Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Yankees win!" -John Sterling after every Yankee win

To Be The Yankees, You Gotta Whoooooooooo!!! beat the Yankees!!!

IT WILL BE THE SADDEST DAY IN THE HISTORY OF AMERICAN PROFESSIONAL SPORTS TO SEE A GREAT GAME AND LEAGUE CANCEL A SEASON BECAUSE THE OWNERS AND PLAYERS ARE TOO DAMN STUBBORN AND HARD-HEADED TO COME TO AN AGREEMENT THAT WOULD BENEFIT ALL SIDES OF THE NHL ESPECIALLY, THE ONES WHO MAKE THE LEAGUE WHAT IT IS AND THAT'S THE FANS.

WE ALL REMEMBER WHEN BASEBALL WENT ON STRIKE 10 YEARS AGO , AND IT TOOK THEM A LONG TIME TO GET THE FAN INTEREST BACK, BUT I THINK IN HOCKEY'S CASE, THEY MAY NEVER RECOVER.

ONLY TIME WILL TELL. THIS IS YANKEEMAN 161 ALSO A FAN OF ALL 3 NY AREA TEAMS. SPREAD THE MESSAGE OF HOCKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stop using caps

As soon as possible guys. I'll do with what I have when I go to the Tank. As for the ones to NHL, NHLPA, etc. Get them in ASAP.

Husker, I do have yours along with Astro Bull. I haven't updated it yet. It will be added to the last update.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Archived