NHL Lockout Poster

Puckguy14

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JP if you have a jersey on with the Cup, that's fine. I'm trying to keep this within the rules I created. So NHL jersey is required. Sorry. Let me know.

HOWEVER... I go to work at 3pm PT, and I get home at midnight, and I have 10 messages from friends about, some kind of "miracle" and don't send the poster off yet yada yada yada. I'm still trying to piece together what the heck happened.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

I like how everyone that's over 15 is somber...then you got nitro asking "Don't I look Fabulous!?"

:lol: What did you expect from a fembot? Did you also notice another person in an Atlanta third doing a similar pose in the bottom half of the poster? Something must be in those jerseys....

Thats actually me, and i have my arms up on a stick over my shoulders. Not a dancing, fancy, ants-in-pants dance like the fembot.

OH! I was wondering why your pose was the way it is. At first I thought there was a stick, but that watermark made it hard to recognise.

I saw, I came, I left.

You guys trust the Gorton's Fisherman a lot. :D:lol:

If there are anymore please get them in. I'm shooting for a Wednesday print and send off.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Archived