NHL Lockout Poster

Puckguy14

Yes, only Phoenix and Nashville are the missing ones. Like I said, I'm waiting on some more San Jose fans to go around the border. I will also have to go vertical with the amount of responses I've received.

Also, which tagline is better?

"Who are you REALLY locking out?"

or

"Thanks for NOTHING!"

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the pics guys. I'm finalizing the poster, I'll have in a desktop wallpaper for you guys to use as well. I'm going to try to get it finished tonight. If you wanted to get yours in at the VERY VERY last minute, first off, shame on you :P, secondly email the pic to Puckguy14@aol.com ASAP!

If you wanted to get yours in at the VERY VERY last minute, first off, shame on you  :P ASAP!

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." George W. Bush

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/mu...ia/foolbush.mov

Can't wait to see the poster :)

I saw, I came, I left.

BREAKING NEWS: I'm currently online and chatting with Roger Farina, the 2002-03 NHL's 7th Man. He has put together www.nonhlstrike.com and is now getting the word out further about the Lockout Poster. So if you by chance, haven't added yours in. You better do it now. The deadline for pics to be in will be March 13th.

On March 18th, there is a rally being held at the NHL offices in Toronto and New York. The poster, will hopefully be there as well. To go to Roger's website, go to http://www.nonhlstrike.com

The Thrasher's thirds looks really great!

Puck, if you or he need any help with the HTML type stuff on the webpage, be sure to let me know, i'd be glad to help.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived