First Look at AZ Cardinals Helmet in "Action"

TruColor

If they kept the classic looking uniforms, I would advocate the use of the classic helmet, but not if they are creating a modern uniform to go with a classic helmet, i cannot say I am eagerly awaiting the results. Very rarely does time juxtapose well.

This was my main arguement in the letter I sent to the Cardinals a week or two ago.

Let Gray facemasks be used by teams who wish to go retro...

(if they must)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't you find it awkward that the two big names going to the HOF (Marino & Young) played for currently the two worst teams in the league? It sure isn't coincidence.

Oh boy those Packers fans better watch out when Favre retires.

I remember back in the day when all the bandwagoners had on Cowboy jerseys. Nowadays the same folks got on...the evil #12's jersey and the only folks still in Boys jerseys are all the Mexicans here.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

pantone what color facemask did you say they should change to when you wrote to cards about it? i would say red would be the best if not then black. but i have to tell you i love the grey . i'm just saying if they have to change it i would go with red.

If you guys are trying to get under my skin with the negative Cardinals comments...

...it ain't gonna work.

After following this team for almost 36 years, nothing bothers me anymore (!)...

:P

That's right Pantone.....I am here with you......me and Lady Liberty gonna whoop some azzz!!

GO CARDS!!!

Stronso? What're YOU doin' here?

Nice to have you on board...

Slumming......................j/k CC

You would be surprised at the places I show up :)

The Patriots are the new "America's Team" just like the 90s Cowboys Dynasty.

It makes me sick.

And yet... people for the first time in 10 years are making fun of me cause I'm a Dolphins fan from one lousy year. But now that teams that used to always lose the past few years, (Bengals, Cardinals, Chargers) are gaining momentum, and with the salary cap and all, every team will have their fall from grace. Every team will need their die-hard fans to stick through the tough times. PANTONE's an expert at that :P But for now, I wear my Aqua Dolphins winter jacket with pride, amidst the people who keep on asking "Why are you cheering for that team? They suck! Get a Patriots jacket!"

Don't you find it awkward that the two big names going to the HOF (Marino & Young) played for currently the two worst teams in the league? It sure isn't coincidence.

Oh boy those Packers fans better watch out when Favre retires.

Hey, Packers fans are used to adversity. We lived through the 1970s and 1980s, after all.

Well, some of us did.

The true measure of a fan, as with so many other things, comes from his or her response to adversity. I'm much more impressed by a guy wearing a Dolphins jacket than I am a Patriots jacket. And that has nothing to do with the ten Brewers caps in my closet. :D

Seriously, I frequently enjoyed being a Yankee fan in the 1980s more than I do today. In those days, the Mets owned this town. Being a Yankee fan meant being die-hard and the posers wore blue and orange. Oh, how things change....

I was at the Hall of Fame in Canton yesterday. I was wearing my Packers cap, and bumped into a guy wearing a Steelers cap. We exchanged commisserations, and went our separate ways. Felt good.

I think what the NFL has lacked for a few years is an outstanding team, someone who is gonna be talked bout for the ages, and the Pats fill that position at the moment. All great teams will have bandwaggoners. People like winners.

But they also like underdogs and when the Pats fall away people will rejoice in that too.

Who knows it might even be the cardinals who do it!!!

I love underdogs. When my teams are eliminated, I always root for the favorites to fall. Especially New York teams and so called "dynasties."

n193600158_30266861_5084.jpg

UserBar_CCSLC.jpg

I never liked the Cadinals name. Even with the new logo, it won't change my mind. I was hoping they'd retire the name, like the Oilers. And rename it something else that is connected to the state of Arizona. I have always liked the Outlaws name. It's a perfect name. I wonder if the USFL still have the copyright?

I never liked the Cadinals name. Even with the new logo, it won't change my mind. I was hoping they'd retire the name, like the Oilers. And rename it something else that is connected to the state of Arizona. I have always liked the Outlaws name. It's a perfect name. I wonder if the USFL still have the copyright?

I thought an even more perfect name would have been "Firebirds" - they could even keep the Cardinal Red and the bird-head motif.

However, I'm OK with the name since the origin of the name is the color, not the bird.

Oh - and very cool story swisherHOU - Berry seems like a good guy...humble and all. Is that true?

Yeah he's even FROM Humble, Texas....actually pronounced "Umble". Same High School (Humble H.S.) as David Boston, David Givens and Sammy Davis and where I teach.

Pretty good guy. My wife was friends with him because they both sang in the high school choir together. She still uses his high school uniform number as part of her pin number for her check card. He was their best defensive AND offensive player. He was a running back.

Archived