Images on main page...

SHaMROCK

at school i can only get on sportslogos.net/boards cos the school blocked the boards.sportslogos.net one because I kept going on it....i have tried sportslogos.net and the banner page comes up as 'This ad Zapped' but then it does that for all ads....the school has viruses! lol

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

at school i can only get on sportslogos.net/boards cos the school blocked the boards.sportslogos.net one because I kept going on it....i have tried sportslogos.net and the banner page comes up as 'This ad Zapped' but then it does that for all ads....the school has viruses! lol

Wow cool I've been blocked :)

Why would it zap my site's banner, that's hardly an ad

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Wow cool I've been blocked :)

Why would it zap my site's banner, that's hardly an ad

yeah the school is plop, nearly every site is blocked, they even blocked the proxify site so i can't get around it....funnyjunk got blocked and its reason is: Jokes....

i tell ya that IT dude is a retard

Yeah, they blocked this board at Merrill Lynch, too.  <_<

did you try aussie's "back door" of going to http://www.sportslogos.net/boards ?

problem is that you can only see the board index page and every other page is blocked cos it then reverts to boards.sportslogos.net damn it! stupid Tie-Lee person

Yeah, they blocked this board at Merrill Lynch, too. <_<

But the Sports Memoribilia/Apparels induxtry is a multi-billion dollar industry, isn't it?

You could be researching it for clients...

Damn Fascists!!!

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Yeah, they blocked this board at Merrill Lynch, too.  <_<

did you try aussie's "back door" of going to http://www.sportslogos.net/boards ?

problem is that you can only see the board index page and every other page is blocked cos it then reverts to boards.sportslogos.net damn it! stupid Tie-Lee person

it would take a while, but if you adjust each url accordingly you can get it...

sports logos forum

http://www.sportslogos.net/boards/index.php?showforum=1

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived