Shop.NHL.com's hilarious new jersey preview option

Roger Clemente

The FLames lost the same way in 1990 after a goal that should have counted didn't, and a goal that shouldn't have did... But they still could have lost game 7...

Also, 2004 Flames

Well they did lose game 7, and they still could have lost game 6.

In 1990 they didn't have vidoe review--but they added it soon after that...

As for the links--the one in my original post works, and I editted the quoted link in my reply to work, but it gets changed so the links in your quotes didn't work...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
how can you change the team?

When you go the site you can pick the team and the jersey--then edit it to the postable way--and the team/jersey code is there...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Here's one I actually saw someone wearing at an old Blackhawks vs. North Stars game "back in the day".

He also had a Soviet style "K" on the front instead of a "C" for captian.

prod.jpg

:hockeysmiley::hockeysmiley::hockeysmiley:

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

When it didn't work, I just typed in "SMITH" to get the image to come up. Then I clicked on the image to get it to open just the picture in a new browser window. Once I had the picture open in it's own window, I then changed the name in the URL in the address bar. Presto! Profanity at your fingertips. :P

prod2.jpg

What I can't get to work is making the really long llink into a word or two which leads you to the photo like several others have done in this thread. How do I make that work?

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Archived