EA Sports Should Hire All of Us

rmackman

I cant say I'm a fan of Bonds, or his logo......

I am always excited to see what new throwbacks are included in MVP every year. Wouldn't mind doing some of those for them. I have been waiting YEARS for them to include the pullover jerseys the Red Sox wore from '72-'78.

Don't add the CFL to Madden. Just make a seperate CFL game. The rules are different anyways, and a lot of American NFL fans wouldn't care to play as CFL teams. Besides, a lowly team like the Cleveland Browns would smear the CFL Champions like a high school squad. Hehe.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I'm surprised he doesn't reject his own logo for having a white man in it.

:D

realclearpolitics.com

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."

- Robert A. Heinlein

When I had Hardball 5, I spent alots of time playing that... I remember that I easily made rosters of old baseball teams.

I made two leagues, each one with old teams like NY Giants, Brooklyn Dodgers, St. Louis Browns... etc.

In the Giants roster I put in Terry, Mays, Mathewson, Ott, etc... it's like the Yankees having Gehrig, Ruth, Ford, Mantle, Reggie, etc...

What a helluva time it was with the Hardball 5!

So I think when EASports launches a MVP Baseball of that kind, it surely will be a success.

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

Besides, a lowly team like the Cleveland Browns would smear the CFL Champions like a high school squad. Hehe.

Not to start a debate, but I doubt the Browns could do that...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived