Atlantic City Hot Dice

vicfurth

I've been working on a logoset for a fantasy baseball team for the past three weeks. The team is called the Atlantic City Hot Dice. The main colors are hot pink, black, and white. So, without further ado, the Hot Dice! BRILLIAMS! :D

Logoset

Unis

"3D" unis

Special thanx go to Payno for helping out with the fuzz on the sides and everyone for critiquing.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

The way the string hangs from the bottom of the 'D' in 'Dice' kinda makes it look like an 'N' to me. Maybe it's just me......yeah, it's probably just me.....good work pulling off the pink, though. That takes fuzzy dice. :D

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

You know what? I think I've proven with my Calgary Hitmen of the MLF that Pink can look modern and masculine.

The problem with Pink is that the black border needs to be so thick or else it won't be legible. I think this is the case. You need a better script font that will do this for you.

I would consider tring a secondary logo for the cap. The AC isn't working IMO.

It's a good start, but I don't think you should stop upgrading this concept. With a little work this could be really good.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Archived