Seattle Mariners Teal Uniforms

bterreson

For what it's worth, they reneged on the deal a couple months ago, citing in part that Majestic is now making all MLB unis, not Russell, and Majestic does not have that teal color in stock. I wouldn't hold my breath to see them.

That said, when they talked about giving away the teal hats (as they did on Jul. 1), I don't think they ever called them teal. I heard "mean green" once. They're teal. Deal with it.

Every Fifth Day is a

HappyFelixDay.gif

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For what it's worth, they reneged on the deal a couple months ago, citing in part that Majestic is now making all MLB unis, not Russell, and Majestic does not have that teal color in stock. I wouldn't hold my breath to see them.

:(

TrevorLindensig.jpg

TrevorLindenJerseys.png

That said, when they talked about giving away the teal hats (as they did on Jul. 1), I don't think they ever called them teal. I heard "mean green" once. They're teal. Deal with it.

I went to the game, and got a teal hat. with a dark blue bill.

im_retrocap_175x148.jpg

thats it.

For the record, I think the M's front office is full of B.S., but that's beside the point.

Oh, and they're selling last Saturday's Rainiers jerseys for 200 or so.

I was there, too, chipper, and I'm there for the rest of the series, too.

Every Fifth Day is a

HappyFelixDay.gif

For the record, I think the M's front office is full of B.S., but that's beside the point.

Oh, and they're selling last Saturday's Rainiers jerseys for 200 or so.

I was there, too, chipper, and I'm there for the rest of the series, too.

It was weird seeing all the teal hats eh. ( i sortof wish they sold authentics in the store)

It was like watching the "My oh My" video tape.

btw, did you see on Monday they replayed game 5 of the ALDS. the full thing. I watched all 4 hours of it, it was fun to watch. (it was on from 6-10 of FSN)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah the mariners team store sells some "crap" for horrible prices

for example

The Line-Up Card from the "All- Classic" Royals vs. Mariners game. $75!

The teal uniforms are OK. IMO, if the M's are going to do anything to the uniforms, they ought to adopt the number/name font they use on the navy alts on the home whites and road grays. After almost 30 years of bland block numbers, they hit on something unique, eye-catching and professional-looking, and they barely use them.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

The teal uniforms are OK. IMO, if the M's are going to do anything to the uniforms, they ought to adopt the number/name font they use on the navy alts on the home whites and road grays. After almost 30 years of bland block numbers, they hit on something unique, eye-catching and professional-looking, and they barely use them.

how about teal and that font? o yeah then were talking. somebody get bud selig on the horn!

They had 4 1/2 months to get them ready? That's horseplop (not your info Vitamin D, that Majestic doesn't get the color.) MAJOR LEAGUE LAME! So is that why the Marlins look like the Raiders of baseball now (Black and Silver with BARELY a hint of "Marlin Blue"). I mean if you're gonna limit the colors used, why would Selig get a deal with this company? :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

The teal uniforms are OK.  IMO, if the M's are going to do anything to the uniforms, they ought to adopt the number/name font they use on the navy alts on the home whites and road grays.  After almost 30 years of bland block numbers, they hit on something unique, eye-catching and professional-looking, and they barely use them.

Hey, how about their round-looking numbers from 1977? ^_^

But seriously, on the M's alt number font, I want a couple of changes. Specifically, the J, the 3, and the 5. They are simply not aesthetically pleasing to me.

Meanwhile, the other day I saw someone with a teal jersey customized with the new numbers, and I rather wanted to scream at them.

Every Fifth Day is a

HappyFelixDay.gif

Hey, how about their round-looking numbers from 1977? ^_^

You're absolutely right. Completely forgot them, which is odd because my favorite baseball card when I started collecting was a Mike Parrott 1980 M's card. He was mediocre, but he looked exactly like my dad, beard and all. (I was 4, these things mattered then.) And he had on the powder blues with the rounded numbers.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Another highlight occurs on July 2, a day game against the Rangers. It will be Turn Back the Clock Day at Safeco Field, with the Mariners wearing the alternate (green) jersey the team wore the day Griffey hit the first walk-off home run of his career and sparked one of the greatest come-from-behind pennant drives in MLB history.

read more on the mariners website.

I personally love these uniforms, if any one can find me some pictures, that would be great...

Did anyone see the game today? Did they, in fact, wear their old 1995 jerseys? I haven't seen any photos yet.

-Daniel
Check Out My Podcast! Latest Episode 273: The Color Blinky
Latest Photo Upload: January 7, 2012

Did anyone see the game today? Did they, in fact, wear their old 1995 jerseys? I haven't seen any photos yet.

Doesn't look like it from this picture...

youngpineiro.jpg

2007nleastchamps.png

Did anyone see the game today? Did they, in fact, wear their old 1995 jerseys?  I haven't seen any photos yet.

youngpineiro.jpg

don't the mariners still wear the same uniforms they did in 1995 minus the teal bill on the hats?

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Did anyone see the game today? Did they, in fact, wear their old 1995 jerseys?  I haven't seen any photos yet.

youngpineiro.jpg

don't the mariners still wear the same uniforms they did in 1995 minus the teal bill on the hats?

There have been slight changes, and they killed the teal alternate, and the teal hat which is shown above.

spikes.jpg

Well, I'm glad they didn't wear teal uniforms. The teal uniforms and teal brim were wronf in the fisrt place. Teal in the Mariners logo is a highlight/trim color. It should be a trim color in the uniforms too, like it is currently. I love the current Mariners look with teal being a trim color only.

Archived