Trivia time: Sports

OMMF

Gonzaga rules!  :P  :D

They barely made it out of Gersten with a win, against a team that's 3-8 in conference... overrated if you ask me.

Of course they are. I think they are stinging from the fact that they aren't the hot basketball school in the state anymore. Even with the Dawgs loss to OSU last night, UW now rules the Evergreen state.

Its seems funny that Laetnner was on the dream team I mean they could show pictures of him and the team team and say which oen of these is not like the other?

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Its seems funny that Laetnner was on the dream team I mean they could show pictures of him and the team team and say which oen of these is not like the other?

maybe it's just me....but i have no clue what that means.

dreamteam.jpg

It means that Lattener on a team with 11 NBA legends Laettner is bascially an NBA bust who had a greqat college career but never could get it done in the pros.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

maybe it's just me....but i have no clue what that means.

dreamteam.jpg

No. It's not just you.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Speaking of Laettner, the Heat are about to sign 'Zo. If they have Laettner, Shaq and 'Zo, they will have the top three picks from the same draft. I wonder if that has ever happened before.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived