Nationals BP Jersey

philly97flyer

whatever man... you guys can think that I'm "christowack". if CC97 is right that it came from my IPaddress, I'm not a computer whiz, but I'm sure it's possible for some demented , vindictive, twisted individual to get my IP address and do this sorta thing... I think you'all KNOW I didn't do this BS

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sad sad sad indeed... that people resort to such things. again, think what you want about me. I definitely can be arrogant, if put on the defensive... I definitely can be audacious, if feeling confident...

but this is ridiculous... and obscene... come on man. Use your COMMON SENSE.

I learned alot about humility and crossing the line w/ talking about my dealings w/ the O's and such... and I honestly felt like I had gone too far w/ that. I was just being insecure, I suppose... but this thing ... whoever did that... be proud of yourself that you're a WEAK , LOSER... who truly is a "wack"

whoever did that... be proud of yourself that you're a WEAK , LOSER... who truly is a "wack"

I couldnt agree more.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

It is still pathetic, and F YOU GUYS! My work is accepted elsewhere and I only use this forum as a sounding board consisting of an amateur makeup anyway.

(I think you meant to be logged in as P.I.L.L. for that post)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

It is still pathetic, and F YOU GUYS! My work is accepted elsewhere and I only use this forum as a sounding board consisting of an amateur makeup anyway.

(I think you meant to be logged in as P.I.L.L. for that post)

hmmm... who's the weak loser now ^_^

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

if you believe that Chris... there's not much I can say to "prove" otherwise, especially if they stole / found my IP address ... probably one of your mods in disguise ? anyway,

I guess you really don't think much of me at all, cause I swear before god... on my LIFE, my SON... and my parents, whom I LOVE with all of my HEART and SOUL, that this person, "christowack" is NOT me.

So.. will both accounts be banned? or just one?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

FYI to ProLogo/P.I.L.L./Christowack

Can't fake an IP address.

BOOM!

I have learned this in my classes... Thanks for backing me up :P

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

I hear about IP addresses being hijacked and such... whatever... especially now that CC97 thinks that, it MUST BE TRUE RIGHT ?

OBVIOUSLY, it's someone's plan / conspiracy... to BAN me... by setting me up w/ this dispicable hoax...

I didn't even start a new topic on my BRAND NEW D.C. logo ... I put it in my signature...

guess Mr. wack ( who was coincidentally logged (along side of P.I.L.L.) is trying to think of a new way to manipulate this thing, w/ his semi clever reverse psychology.

Archived