Nationals BP Jersey

philly97flyer

I've spent some time looking into this ~ as it's a serious security concern... anyway,  did a google search and found out  how christohack  was able to "spoof" / IMPERSONATE my I.P address... as you've said is the case.

although this was upsetting... it was very EDUCATIONAL / enlightening... so, once again... thanks (to c-wack, and his kind) for inadvertantly helping me ~ turns out I absolutely need to get a firewall or "NAT" < NAT ;~) (how ironically appropriate)

You should have this investigated. It could be someone from the Orioles' front office messing with you.

Interestingly enough, we've checked and it appears that it's the Washington Capitals front office doing this. It appears they just can't help stealing from P.I.L.L.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

about that christohack message... the more I think about it, the more it makes me LAUGH... as an insult to my intelligence. First of all, Tony Tavares is the GM of the Nationals, and not someone who makes those kinds of decisions... that'd be like me saying I sold my O's logo to Mike Flanagan ! (O's former pitcher / current co-GM)

2ndly, I've NEVER discussed or bragged about how much money I've made or will make from my endeavors... money has never been my motivation / priority.

Lastly, there was a typo on there... it said: "check out my website" MY website... hmmm, WHOOPS! that right there was / is case closed... but ofcourse there are the people that just believe what they want to believe, and that's that... oh welllllllllll,

anyway, my advice to you Mr christoHACK... get a brain, and a LIFE.

Interestingly enough, we've checked and it appears that it's the Washington Capitals front office doing this.  It appears they just can't help stealing from P.I.L.L.

what a pity... all your little speeches about not making "provocative" statements, and being the "bigger" man don't hold much water now, eh? as usual, I'm :shocked:

I was gonna bust on you about the My Webpage thing... but thats the default...

Like, when you press the URL, button.. enter a url, it then asks you to name it.. but if you dont, it says My Webpage by default.

My Webpage

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Interestingly enough, we've checked and it appears that it's the Washington Capitals front office doing this.  It appears they just can't help stealing from P.I.L.L.

what a pity... all your little speeches about not making "provocative" statements, and being the "bigger" man don't hold much water now, eh? as usual, I'm :shocked:

I wasn't provoking you. I was ridiculing you. Big difference.

And the whole disdain/moral outrage schtick -- it's not working on your imaginary nemesis (a/k/a your alter ego that isn't fooling anyone) and it's not working on any of us either.

Not that it'll make much of a difference in a few hours or so anyway . . .

I wasn't provoking you. I was ridiculing you. Big difference.

And the whole disdain/moral outrage schtick -- it's not working on your imaginary nemesis (a/k/a your alter ego that isn't fooling anyone) and it's not working on any of us either.

Not that it'll make much of a difference in a few hours or so anyway . . .

uh............oh..............................

Well, THAT was a whole bunch of fun, and had SO much to do with the Nationals number font, which I still find amazingly ugly. If I weren't home sick with nothing better to do, reading this thread would have constituted a HUGE WASTE OF TIME.

Thank you...thank you very much.

Well, THAT was a whole bunch of fun, and had SO much to do with the Nationals number font, which I still find amazingly ugly. If I weren't home sick with nothing better to do, reading this thread would have constituted a HUGE WASTE OF TIME.

Thank you...thank you very much.

you are very welcome. and yeah i agree with ya on the font.

I hear about IP addresses being hijacked and such... whatever... especially now that CC97 thinks that, it MUST BE TRUE RIGHT ?

OBVIOUSLY, it's someone's plan / conspiracy... to BAN me... by setting me up w/ this dispicable hoax...

I didn't even start a new topic on my BRAND NEW D.C. logo ... I put it in my signature...

guess Mr. wack ( who was coincidentally logged (along side of P.I.L.L.) is trying to think of a new way to manipulate this thing, w/ his semi clever reverse psychology.

Why the hell would anyone want your IP address anyways?

Interestingly enough, we've checked and it appears that it's the Washington Capitals front office doing this. It appears they just can't help stealing from P.I.L.L.

Well, they have a lot of free time, what with the cancellation of the season and all..

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

First of all, Tony Tavares is the GM of the Nationals, and not someone who makes those kinds of decisions

Actually, Jim Bowden is the GM of the Nationals. Tony Tavares is the President, and therefore would make those decisions.

my mistake on that ... but still, the LEAGUE (which still owns the team) would make decisions about the team's logos right now.

First of all, Tony Tavares is the GM of the Nationals, and not someone who makes those kinds of decisions

Actually, Jim Bowden is the GM of the Nationals. Tony Tavares is the President, and therefore would make those decisions.

my mistake on that ... but still, the LEAGUE (which still owns the team) would make decisions about the team's logos right now.

Then why are you bothering with any of this, considering that the logos are set?

And which identity are we talking to now? Is Christos in there? Can we talk to Christos next?

Welcome to DrunjFlix

with new owners, anything and everything is subject to change... and w/ a professional presentation (which I am preparing w/ an agent), I will have a legitimate chance as any design firm..

and besides, even if they are not interested, my W DC logos can stand on their own, and are marketable as Washington LOGOS, w/o being attached to the team... ofcourse I won't have the volume that goes w/ official gear, but it will be substantial enough to get the kind of credibility / visibility to be taken seriously, and as long as that pretzel W is the main cap design, I won't fear the competition.

with new owners, anything and everything is subject to change... and w/ a professional presentation (which I am preparing w/ an agent), I will have a legitimate chance as any design firm..

In the same way that anyone can be president when they grow up.

Archived