Nationals BP Jersey

philly97flyer

the Giants have been known to wear thier regular game hats in spring training rather then the BP hats

most of the players in the league don't even bother wearing the BP hats. every time i go to a phillies game, the players are always taking BP in their regular game hats.

i know the Cubs, Brewers and ChiSox wear the BP hats. the Twins, not sure (i'm leaning towards no). I prefered teh old mesh style to the new ones-the new style doesn't really feel like a baseball hat to me. then again I know how it feels to have a big head like Kevin Mench. :D

edit: come to think of it, the Cubs only wear the BP hat for road cactus league games IIRC. could be wrong, but I don't remember them being worn at Hohokam (their spring homefield).

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Huh.  Here I thought they might switch to the one in my avatar.

Speaking of which, I gotta find a way to clean that up; it didn't scale down as nicely as I'd hoped.  I'm not a graphics whiz like most here; lots of ideas but no talent.

Here you go. Right click and save them to your own host.

DCSenator1.png

DCSenator2.png

Thanks so much. :D I especially appreciate you removing the Senators lettering in the second example. That makes it look more like the sleeve patch on the 1959-60 jerseys.

<-- runs off to GIS for Roy Sievers or Harmon Killebrew pics; couldn't find any with the sleeve patch well displayed, so this will have to do for now:

sen19603.jpg

tzch6.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks PILL is way smarter than anyone is giving him credit for? He clearly loves the attention. He knows how to make it so everyone is talking about him. He probably messed that IP thing up on purpose just to get back in the middle of things.

The answer is simple. Just ignore what he says. We can keep the post on topic and just never respond. He will get bored and leave. It is really that simple. Every time you address him, he loves it.

This is the first time I have ever responded to something involving him and it will likely be the only time I ever do. That is all I am saying about that. Now I am going to do what we should all do -- talk about stuff that matters.

As for the uniforms, I am gonna have to agree with (what seems to be) the majority and say that they look really nice. I bet those numbers are gonna look pretty slick from camera angles that are sorta far away (like the one in center field). I do, however, side with those who think that the interlocking DC should be on the caps.

Got those in vector format?

Nope. I just used these: Chris Creamer's Sports Logos - Washington Nationals

Thanks so much.  :D  I especially appreciate you removing the Senators lettering in the second example.  That makes it look more like the sleeve patch on the 1959-60 jerseys.

You're welcome. Here is one using the sleeve patch:

DCSenator3.png

0I3kSAc.png

We are wolves • Under the moon

He clearly loves the attention. He knows how to make it so everyone is talking about him.

fyi: Jezus, I'm just looking for constructive criticism for my logos, so that I can keep improving them... I'm NOT looking for "attention"... but go ahead and THINK you "know" me... like most here, who have me all pegged.

Are the DC batting practice hats made of the stretch fiber that's breathable? (note... attempt to keep the thread on track)

All MLB BP hats are made of a 100% polyester mesh. They aren't "fitted" in the sense of the wool game hats which come in exact sizes; the sweatband does stretch so they only come in 3 sizes - S-M, M-L, and L-XL.

AstrosTransitionsSig.gif

I'd love to see an alt jersey with navy pinstripes and the "DC" kind of like the Yankees style. For some reason I really like interlocking letters (I wish that KC would adopt the old A's style instead of the current style) and the DC is sweet.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I don't have time to waste...

Interesting... I'd venture to guess that at least 75% of your posts here have been wasteful...

The Graveyard

218 posts in this forum

( 52% of this member's active posts )

You were off by 23%...

Welcome to DrunjFlix

not that it really matters... but just so you know, the second post was actually (an accidental) duplicate of the first, cause the site froze, and it didn't seem to process the post... anyway, so since you can't delete a post, I just changed the text of the duplicate.

Archived