Seahawks jersey question

EagleFan344

It could just be different lighting in each photo, but I have seen jeseys come out odd colors. The current swingman jersey of the Miami Heat's red alternate jersey is a darker faded red than the one on the sides of the home and road jersey. It's really weird, but it happens I guess when they manufacture the replicas.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

It could just be different lighting in each photo, but I have seen jeseys come out odd colors. The current swingman jersey of the Miami Heat's red alternate jersey is a darker faded red than the one on the sides of the home and road jersey. It's really weird, but it happens I guess when they manufacture the replicas.

My Heat authentic looks alot darker than it does on tv. I think that is definitely a lighting issue though.

The numbers on the Alexander jersey look too small. Colorwise, the top jersey looks closer to the true color, but it probably is a lighting issue.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

those jerseys came out in 2 different years.

since it was a custom color when they introduced it, the first year replicas were not the correct shade.

the 2nd year replicas (#81 pictured) is the correct color.

so the 02' ones are wrong and the 03' and 04' ones are right?

since it was a custom color when they introduced it, the first year replicas were not the correct shade.

so the 02' ones are wrong and the 03' and 04' ones are right?

Correct...

I bought mine in preseason 03' but it was prolly the jersey from 02' <_< Hopefully Alexander will soon be an Eagle anyway :D

Hopefully Alexander will soon be an Eagle anyway  :D

nahh, i want LaMont and KJ

Ideally, I would want Kevin Johnson and Larry Johnson, 2 local guys who can really help out. I guess I just have a thing for local Johnsons :blink: .... not that there's anything wrong with that, um... let's just move on. But I don't think KC would give Larry Johnson yet, since Priest is getting up there and has injuries and I am not sure they know if Blaylock is a number one back. I think LaMont Jordan is a more viable option at RB at this point.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

were the white ones like that too? (wrong colors on numbers and sleeves)

were the white ones like that too? (wrong colors on numbers and sleeves)

hmm... thats a good question...

I only had 2 replicas, both from the first year, when the jerseys were first released, one home and one away...

then I got my authentics, so I never much paid attention to the replicas after that....

But another Seahawks fan confirms that yes the sleeves and numbers were changed for the White jerseys as well.

Archived