Chiefs update concept (0% black involved)

puckcool22

For this concept, I just implemented some classic shoulder stripes, an italicized number font to sorta match their word mark, and tweaked the logo to take out all black. And also I think SD should keep Brees, and trade KC Rivers, it would work nice for everyone and Rivers big arm would flourish in that high octane chiefs offense.

but keep this thread about the uniform, and a bonus rivers comment is aight

chiefs.gif

signature.gif

I prefer the white arrowhead over the yellow one. I like the slightly italic font on the numbers and it's wide enough that it looks good, unlike the current Steelers design.

I'm curious how the front of these jerseys would look with the "CHIEFS" wordmark on the chest above the numbers. Yellow on the dark jerseys and red on the white jerseys.

mainescarf.png

I prefer the white arrowhead over the yellow one. I like the slightly italic font on the numbers and it's wide enough that it looks good, unlike the current Steelers design.

I'm curious how the front of these jerseys would look with the "CHIEFS" wordmark on the chest above the numbers. Yellow on the dark jerseys and red on the white jerseys.

me too actually but i cant find the wordmark- i agree though the wordmark definitely needs to be in that space

signature.gif

Get rid of the yellow arrowhead and you have a great design. :notworthy:

Re:Rivers....While the thought is great, even if they did do that, this coming season will be the last of the "high octane" offense, so basically, Green would QB this year, everyone would retire or get cut for cap reasons, and Rivers would be left with 2 offensive linemen and Tony Gonzalez. Not a pretty thought. (wow, my short explanation ran long...my bad)

I've decided to give up hope for all sports teams I follow

Archived