BP cap logos for all

patsox

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that pirate is so not fearsome.

the a's elephant with the shades is so completely chill, i think he should be tested for illegal drugs, and i don't mean steroids.

the giants alternate "g" rules, as does the nats' "DC"

love the yanks bp hat, glad to see they are finally admitting it.

Hey! I have that Pirate's hat! Sure I would prefer Black cap with yellow P and bill (NO RED!), but those BP caps are so insanely comfortable they could put just about anything on them and I would still wear it more then any other hat I own.

Whatever happened to the D-Rays changing the TB on the cap to white? I thought that was going to be a change this season.

Whatever happened to the D-Rays changing the TB on the cap to white? I thought that was going to be a change this season.

Who knows. The Rays are holding their FanFest this weekend, so maybe something will come out of that. So far the only thing I've seen with a white TB on it is this jacket:

pMLB2-1691468dt.jpg

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

I'd like to see the cardinals come up with a new one. I like the bird on the bat, but that's their sunday cap and it'd be fun to see something new. Perhaps the old STL, the stature of St. Louis, or the old bird from the 40's or the 80's (front view, cap over eyes).

Even though its a pet peeve of mine (using the arch) I wouldn't hate to see an Arch hat of some kind. I smell a concept...

Why do I hate using the arch? Well, I don't hate it for anything directly associated with St. Louis or if you can see it from your place of business. But everyone within 60 miles of the arch has it as a logo.

Why do I hate using the arch? Well, I don't hate it for anything directly associated with St. Louis or if you can see it from your place of business. But everyone within 60 miles of the arch has it as a logo.

the same can be said with San Francisco and the Golden Gate Bridge

Archived