BP cap logos for all

patsox

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did the Evil Empire really add the word "suck" to there BP cap?

They must have gotten my letters

^_^

yeah yeah ha ha very funny verrrrrrrrrrry funny you red sox fans laugh now, but the Evil Empire WILL STRIKE BACK and that is a promise

theres only one cap logo that matters, and thats the N-Y-Y. :devil:

RedSoxSuckSig.gif

arodsig.jpg THE TOUGHEST S.O.B. IN THE CCSLC!

Satan Lives! The Devil On Earth Breathes! -Jim Ross about Vince McMahon, WM 22

"THAT WAS THE WORD OF YANKEEMAN"

sterling.jpggodzilla.jpg

26 World Championships and still going strong. Get used to it Red Sox Nation!

"Yankees win! Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Yankees win!" -John Sterling after every Yankee win

To Be The Yankees, You Gotta Whoooooooooo!!! beat the Yankees!!!

N-Y-Y? There's only one Y.

because if he had put "NY" you would have said..."What the mets??"

Its very interesting how the roles of Yankees are Red Sox are reversing. No longer are the Red Sox the lovable team that never could get over the hump, and now, they are cocky. The fans and the players alike. I'm still looking forward to hearing "Two Thousand....clap clap clapclapclap...Two Thousand" at Fenway the first time they meet, but I also look forward to beating both of them at Busch this year :)

wow it looks like a little neon light on the bill of the cap from that angle... the hat still looks solid to me

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

They are the RED Sox. Not the NAVY Sox.

Exactly. So, as long as the team's SOX (i.e. socks, stockings or stirrups) are Red the franchise is remaining true to their identity. As others have pointed out, they're the Boston Red SOX... not the Boston Red Caps or Boston Red Jerseys or Boston Red Batting Practice Jerseys or Boston Red Alternate Jerseys or Boston Red Jackets or Boston Red Pants or...

There's too much red going on. The Red Sox look like the Angels.

The blue batting jerseys and undershirts they had were nice, they didn't over power the red. And all red makes the blue hats look out of place.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived