Hello, some of my ideas

Agent_orange

Hey folks, a cardinals fan named patone invited me here to discuss this type of stuff. I enjoy sports logo and uniform design as a hobby. I've recently been toolin around with revamping some teams uniforms. I'll show everyone some of my stuff. Feel free to rip it apart and/or what not. I'm graphically oriented and graduated with photo journalism, but I had a year of Graphic Design before switching over. thanks for taking time to check the stuff out.

These are the first round of cardinals uniforms, so mayne things I hate as shown in the changes in the next photo

cardinalsfull1aw.jpg

Here are the updates along with some photos of a Custom Emmit Smith Mcfarlane figure wearing what is close to the second round of uniforms

cardinals21pc.jpg

emmit31su.jpg

emmit23hw.jpg

emmit13bv.jpg

These are some Dolphins changes I made. I figured since they were one of the earliest AFL teams and the AFL took more initiative in the beginning to modernize, they'd be good candidates.

dolphinsfull9jn.jpg

So that's that. If anyone is interested in a custom McFarlane figure, let me know.

AOCustomslogo.jpg

I love what you did with the Cards helmet. I'm not sure about the blue, only because it really isn't anywhere else on the jersey, save for the Arizona state flage. I also like the idea of incorporating the wings on the jersey.

I'd also look for some more unique fonts for the numbers and names. Both of those are kind of bland, and cliched in their own right. With the right font, it could really set these off.

Welcome aboard!

A friend of Patone? That's cool. Custom McFarlane action figure? That's wiked awesome, how do you do that? The 2nd cardinals is way better than the first, not feeling the blue in the first. Has for the Dolphins, not feeling that either, it's good it's probably just me, I like classic kind of stuff. Good job though.

Thanks guys. Yeah, that first round of cards might as well have been a rough draft. The wings on the first set were overwhelming and XFL looking. Once I toned them down, I really like them. It's like the Eagle's helmet but cooler.

Something about the dolphins looks like PJs to me. I think ti's cause they remind me of those softball shirts people sleep in. I'll have to work on that too.

Yeah, Custom McFarlanes are wicked fun. email me at that address and we'll talk about it.

i remember that Cards helmet from a ways back, only the one I remember had a gold facemask.

the Dolphins...I like the style, but why's there a gray jersey? :therock: don't get me wrong, it's good but it looks odd considering the team.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Sorry dude, not feelin the cards helmet, but I love the letter and numbers in the second cards set. The addition of yellow is supurb and the whole look of the numbers really jives well with the red.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

As a Dolphins fan I would say that I'm not too thrilled with what the Dolphins scheme is. Yes the animal of the Dolphin is actually grey, but that's not part of their color scheme at all. The Dolphin in the logo is aqua. Not to mention it's just too much going on with those jerseys. The D on the jersey in the same fashion as the Bengals B is not a good idea. They're just too loud I think. I've never been a fan of crazy, wacky, futuristic looking jerseys anyway, but it's a good attempt. Welcome aboard. Hey now that I think about it....I never got a warm welcome...I musta ticked someone off or something. Hehehe..

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Not crazy about the orange Dolphins one--the amount of white seems too big...

BUT--the others look good.

The udpdates on the Cardinals look much better than hat they have--and the repaint shows this very well.

If I were a Cardinal fan--I'd like to see them change...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

The udpdates on the Cardinals look much better than hat they have--and the repaint shows this very well.

Uh...

Everyone knows that the Cardinals ARE unveiling new, re-designed uniforms this spring, right?

Maybe it's the way I'm interpreting some of the comments I read lately, but some people seem to act like they don't know it's happening.

Forgive me if I'm just reading this wrong...

Uh...

Everyone knows that the Cardinals ARE unveiling new, re-designed uniforms this spring, right?

Maybe it's the way I'm interpreting some of the comments I read lately, but some people seem to act like they don't know it's happening.

Forgive me if I'm just reading this wrong...

Sorry I could have been clearer in my post--I meant I'd like to see them change to this--as opposed to just seeing them change...

Hope that clears it up on my end anyway...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

throw a yellow facemask on the helmet. the whole point is that the helmet is suppose to look like the cardinals head and the yellow mask would represent the beak of the bird do that and it would be perfect . the uni's are alright i like the pant stripe and how it works with the side panels of the jerseys.

yeah that seems to be everyone's gripe, that they look like Utah jerseys. I kinda see your point, but Utah is not in the NFL so you can't really go running from them about uniforms. And besides, I don't see the comparison besides the all red with black stripes. The helmet would be completely different and the accents on the jerseys, if done like this, would be totally different. The stripe on the side gets smaller, the sleeves turn into wings, etc... etc... Also, Utah's unis are just different colored Broncos rip offs.

Which by the way, As jerseys evolve and colleges across the country are using them, does anyone else believe that the Broncos unis are losing flair quick?

Archived