Orlando Magic Logo Concept

nsentv

The Magic just recently changed their logo to what they have now. I doubt they'd make another change so fast. Besides, black and a really pretty blue have always been their main colors, I dunno how Royal and grey would go.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

The Magic just recently changed their logo to what they have now. I doubt they'd make another change so fast. Besides, black and a really pretty blue have always been their main colors, I dunno how Royal and grey would go.

so? it's a concept... not a formal submission to the club, demaning a change :)

Yes and thats my opinion on it. Everyone has praise and criticism for every design new and old. That's why we're here!

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I liked the other jerseys they had with the shiny stars all over it that wer really faint. That was a neat idea.

spacer.png

Personal taste, but I don't really care for the blue you chose. Either a different shade of blue or an additional color would improve this.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Could do with thinning the outlines a tad. That's the only major criticism I have. Other than that, it looks like the same-old, same-old logo with some tweaks. I havne't seen the Magic play any time lately, so I may be way off with that comparison. :D

HibsSignature.gif

Thanks go to Eddie010 for the Signature and Avatar. Nice work, mate!

You could always go with this one

MagicinPredatorsColors.png

That is a too similar to the Heat. I like the logo change, bit would rather have the former font for the uniforms. I like the removal of the pinstipres, but liked the black road uni (without pinstripes) over the current royal blue, but liked the 1998-2003 Jhane Barnes designed warm ups/uni. The current desing is collegiate, but clean.

Archived