CC97

Image Problem on Site?

I was wondering if all the people who can't see images on sportslogos.net could post here and let me know, please list the browser & version number you use when having the problems.

Thanks.

No problems with Safari just to let ya know

One problem I've noticed is that when I first go to the community page (which I have bookmarked), none of the images show up... header, icons, etc. Once I go to a board and click back to the community page, they all show up. Not sure if this is intentional on your part...

IE6

So far everyone with problems is using IE6... if any of you guys have Mozilla or Netscape, do you mind trying it on there and letting us know what happens? -- this would help us figure out the problem.

I'm on IE6 and I've never had any problems seeing logos - from both of my comptuers, one XP and one Win2000.

However, when I'm at the main forum page I always get red x's for the pictures next to 'help', 'search', 'donate' etc at the top - and for the 'new posts' or 'no new posts'.

However, when I'm at the main forum page I always get red x's for the pictures next to 'help', 'search', 'donate' etc at the top - and for the 'new posts' or 'no new posts'.

Ditto

IE6, on XP. Can't see any images at all on the main site, just boxes with a red X. Images on the boards are fine, though.

im on xp and i think i have ie- how can i checck

i cant see imageso n the main page but i can see all on the boards

IE6, on XP. Can't see any images at all on the main site, just boxes with a red X. Images on the boards are fine, though.

Same here WinXP IE 6.0 SP2 :huh:

So far everyone with problems is using IE6... if any of you guys have Mozilla or Netscape, do you mind trying it on there and letting us know what happens? -- this would help us figure out the problem.

Perhaps I have to post this again :)

I'm on IE 6 with Windows XP and everything is good

I'm on XP with Mozilla and I have no problem seeing the images.

Right now I'm on IE and I have no problem either.