Image Problem on Site?

CC97

For some reason, random posted images will show as text that says "user posted image" for no reason at all. I only use Netscape 7.1 on WinXP. Sometimes images I was able to see before. And then they'll come back for no reason at all.

--User poster image.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I tried to access the site with both IE 6 SP2 and Firefox1.0. In both cases I can't get the images to load. The pictures on the boards do load as they should.  :cry:

we'll need to call yzerfan in on this one!

For the people who are having trouble seeing the images...

Is the address you're browsing to http://www.sportslogos.net/boards/index.php or is it http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?

I've installed firefox and netscape browsers, and still cant see anthing.. like eustache said, i can see everything on the boards, but i cant see anything on www.sportslogos.net or any of the team/league or news pages there.. I see the boards fine, though

"Hats for bats. Keep bats warm. Gracias"

I've installed firefox and netscape browsers, and still cant see anthing.. like eustache said, i can see everything on the boards, but i cant see anything on www.sportslogos.net or any of the team/league or news pages there.. I see the boards fine, though

Yep, same here. I've got Windows XP Home, Service Pack 2 and I've tried both IE6.0 and Firefox - no dice with both :cry:

starpoint.pngclippers.pngbullsnew.gif

Evenin folks

First off id like to say i simply love your site! Hats off to Chris Creamer. Ive been checking out the main site for a while now but a few days ago i have also had the same problems. The headers and pictures dont load. I use IE 6 on Windows Xp Home. Has anyone found any way of fixing this issue yet?

Thanks!

Archived