New sweatshirts from MLB.com

simpsontide

Having lived through the original lifespan of this (and all MLB uniforms) in the 1970's it's not something I'm personally looking forward to having to suffer through all over again. Almost makes me yearn for a black and white Zenith to watch the games on!

"Conduct may be founded on the hard rock or the wet marshes."

Seeing this brings up something I've always noticed when Nike makes any retro Braves gear: Why does their A look so narrow compared to anyone else's stuff?

Because Nike is evil. They have gotten so big, they think they are bigger than the game, and in this case, bigger than history. They simply dont care if they get it right, and will do whatever is cheap and easy for them. This is why I boycott Nike as much as possible. Last Nike thing I bought was a USA Soccer jersey, because dammit, they have the contract.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

pMLB2-1722380dt.jpg

now thats what im talking about

The "P" on the hood is unnecessary.

It's funny. When I was growing up, my friends and I (as well as most Phillies fans I knew) hated that script and their uni's, and couldn't wait for a change. Now everyone loves it. I bet if they switched, everyone would be sick of it in a few years again.

Oh well.

*leans back in chair, closes eyes, has flashback*

It reminds me of my childhood, and my first game in '86 when Michael Jack and Sammy did in the Dodgers 8-7. My favorite moment was Bedrosian relieving Don Carmen (who relieved Tekulve) for the save.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

pMLB2-1722410dt.jpg

That is beautiful. I'm not too big on the logos on the hoods, but still.

I don't know many Brewers fans that would be unhappy for them to return to a variation on this scheme. They certainly sell enough of the Cooperstown Collection stuff. At some points in the season last year, they had more models of CC caps for sale than caps with the current logo.

pMLB2-1722410dt.jpg

That is beautiful. I'm not too big on the logos on the hoods, but still.

I don't know many Brewers fans that would be unhappy for them to return to a variation on this scheme. They certainly sell enough of the Cooperstown Collection stuff. At some points in the season last year, they had more models of CC caps for sale than caps with the current logo.

*raises his hand in unhappiness

QPR%20Sig.png

OUCH!

I wouldn't even wear that if I was homeless.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

Archived