Raleigh Rebels - Logo Release

evividsolutions

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my opinion, this logo is far too busy and far too cartoonish. I count NINE colors in this piece, something that surely could be consolidated. The jungle of smoke is unneeded, as is all the gradient-like detail on the guns. The form lacks definition, and is not cut by outlines, just floating shapes, and that makes it look like a clipart image to me, as that is a characteristic many clipart images have in common. I think this logo could definitely benefit from some line definition and omission of details/colors.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

positive feed back....

1) like the colour scheme

2) the owners gave you a logo that is almost impossible to really make work (guns are tough)

3) as far as your AFL stuff......you did a good job on the hawks, legends and sharks

legends is shiznits

positive feed back....

2) the owners gave you a logo that is almost impossible to really make work (guns are tough)

3) as far as your AFL stuff......you did a good job on the hawks, legends and sharks

legends is shiznits

Dude, that's a bit cold

yeah true, i didn't mean it that way. just trying to give credit where credit is due. sorry

Very detailed logo - great mustache & guns. I really like simple things, however this is very nicely done. Great work!! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

In my opinion, this logo is far too busy and far too cartoonish. I count NINE colors in this piece, something that surely could be consolidated. The jungle of smoke is unneeded, as is all the gradient-like detail on the guns. The form lacks definition, and is not cut by outlines, just floating shapes, and that makes it look like a clipart image to me, as that is a characteristic many clipart images have in common. I think this logo could definitely benefit from some line definition and omission of details/colors.

I'll agree to those remarks, though overall, I do like the general concept. Tweak the cowboy (football is too small for starters), and lose some of that smoke.

HibsSignature.gif

Thanks go to Eddie010 for the Signature and Avatar. Nice work, mate!

I am led to beleive, since he posted them, and since they have changed since they have been posted, that evivid himself created these logos.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

positive feed back....

legends is shiznits

Dude, that's a bit cold

flynn, i think you misunderstood.

mike gravito (aka shiznit1083) designed the legends logo.

Archived