Logos needed! houston and arizona

Notch Novelty

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey, Nitro? Do you have that available as an .AI file? I'd love to goof with some color combinations on that one. That's a great modification!

It's nothing personal, but I don't usually give out my .AI files for copyright reasons. Please don't take offense by that. It's just a policy of mine. Those .AI files are one of the only things that prove it was my original creation, in the event that it's ever used commercially without my permission. Hope you understand.

:)

LA has colors similar to yours

You take that back! :laugh:

Nitro, is it going to be ok if I use that on the MLF webpage, whenever I actually get around to working on it again?

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

It's nothing personal, but I don't usually give out my .AI files for copyright reasons. Please don't take offense by that. It's just a policy of mine. Those .AI files are one of the only things that prove it was my original creation, in the event that it's ever used commercially without my permission. Hope you understand.

Sure; not upset by that at all.

And Rock?  I haven't seen Louisville confirm yet, so I suspect it won't be a problem come July 2nd...

nav-logo.png

I did a colour tweak on Nitro's logo, to use voodoo's designated colours, and added a wordmark.  That's still a hot logo, Nitro.

orbit-word.gif

Logo w/designated colours

Jerseys forthcoming... I definitely have an idea for these.

POTD 2013-08-22

voodoo has the Outlaws, not the Orbit.

Looks nice though.

realclearpolitics.com

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."

- Robert A. Heinlein

Well, ok, how about take two?

I altered rockies' colour scheme a bit, because I thought it was missing a bit of life. So, here we go:

orbit2-word.gif

orbit2-helmet.gif

Houston Orbit, thank you nitro, new new new colours

Orbit jerseys

POTD 2013-08-22

notorious, are you the Outlaws owner? Personally, I think voodoo's submission looks pretty cool.

Also, what's with the circle on the helmet logo near the bottom right of jcrosby's design? I'm probly not seeing this right, but I see his sunglasses etc, but can't figure out what the ring-thing is.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived