Tampa bay lightning concept project

Sterling84

the logo on the third concept is one registered by the Tampa Bay Lightning but never used.  I found it on USPTO and colored it in.  So it isn't mine, but be my guest to work with it.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, hey...I am glad to see there is some enthusiasm for this.  

Rock on.

Alright, I won't do a thing to stand in the way of any momentum...throw any and all ideas this way.  

But I will say that every army needs some direction, if not a leader.  

While I don't think I necessarily fit the bill for that, how bout we agree to sort things out from the top down.  We've already got some awesome new and revisited logo concepts but the color set issue is already coming into play.

Lets start with that.  I think we can agree they dont have bad colors at all, just use them horribly.  I like the hawaii blue, black, and silver.......I also like the idea of possibly adding an accent color...second lighter blue at least to the palette.  But that kind of thing should be majority rules...not just what I want.

THen we can bust out even more logos, fonts, jerseys within a given criteria.  

I'll work on my suggestions tonight.  I've got some logo sketches I did that I'll have to convert to digital too.

THanks for the support...I already love what's coming in.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

here are my topics, i give full credit to roger clemente for this jersey idea, it is from his hurricanes jersey

i give full credit to nitroseed for the logo

i didnt put numbers or a name on there because i think we could find or make a font unique to the jersey, c/p

black, hawaii blue trim

black, current blue trim

hawaii blue, black trim

current blue, black trim

u might have to expand the pictures in the window

signature.gif

those are really nice. I do think the colors will need to be changed. The only problem is, the Florida Panthers use a palm tree on their shoulder logo.

Now to the color options.  Personally, I like the Hawaii Blue, deep Blue, and "dark" silver.  Here is my lightning jersey without any logos or numbers, but you get a good feel for the colors.

Lightning in new colors

as the great Emeril Lagasse says often...

BAM!!!

one is sleeveless and you may have seen it before.  the other two use nitroseed's logo and are similar in style with the sleeveless.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

whchoclte and nitroseed, both of your logos are fantastic.

whchoclte, the blue and green version rocks. yowza.

nitroseed (your sig image is wicked cool), I'd like that logo a little more if the bolt was a little more vertical.

That said, allow me to toss my logo in here. Most of you have already seen it, but if this is where everybody's depositing their TBay concepts, might as well let mine join in.

SyPhi's T-Bay Logo

Be kind...

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Obviously we want to be original, but maybe something like what the Lake Elsonire Storm uses.  The rolling cloud, the bolt, maybe a text that says LIGHTNING where is says storm now, NO eyes in ours however!  To show you the logo I'm talking about, copy and paste the link.Storm

Could someone with Illustrator whip up something with the rolling thundercloud and all that using blue black and silver in your free time?  I think it would look cool.

it seems as if a lot of people are trying to throw out the black in tampa bays color scheme

while black it being over used certain teams it should be a main color (maybeSJ BOS PIT DAL maybe LA CHI) and tampa bay as well.

lightning a lot of times implies a night sky, so black i think comes to mind, and black and silver is a must win combo, plus blue and these 3 colors and you cant go wrong, unless u do the jerseys tampa bay does

signature.gif

Archived