Tampa bay lightning concept project

Sterling84

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, this does need a sticky.  

I like the basic concept of Puckcool's designs 1-4.  The only thing that bothers me is that the "stripes" on the end of the sleeves hit are very low.  Move them up more, maybe hitting above the elbow area.  By doing this you break up all the empty space and make the stripes more visible.

I like the bottom row better.  Just make sure it doesn't get too WNBA logo-ish in the crests curves.  I think the bolt should come to a point.  The point should probably come outside the crest, just outline it like the rest of the crest so you have one definable shape.  Does that make sense?  The Lightning once registered a logo that was like a crest, seen on this jersey here:What tampa Registered.  I then turned that logo into a crest, seen here:crests .  Look on the second link to see what I mean by "one definable shape".

Good work STL FANATIC.  Simple is good, but these might be a little plain.

Hey STL, I thought of something similar once. The bolt was moved a little to the right inside the shield, and an L was in the top left corner, largely following the curve of the shield. Yours looks good so far, but it's not quite there yet. It needs something more, and I can't pinpoint what that is.
WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Nice work, shiz!  Very nice.  Only idea would be to make the back of the silver stripes pointed like the front.  Otherwise, very sharp.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Shiz, that looks awesome. However, and no offense, I really don't think it would have the same awesome effect when on the ice. Not a bad starting point though.

Plus even though everyone else seems to like it, I don't particularly like Nitro's logo. It's got some good elements though. The elements mine doesn't have, which is way mine isn't as good as it could be. But hey this is why we all work and critique together.

Sorry I am late with a comment - I had to mow the grass before the rains hit KC

To 617design - a very clean and exceptional TB jersey.  I like the simplicity and the use of the new logo posted by our friends.  Keep up the good work.

KCScout76

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

shiz-that is really nice.  I think the entire arm stuff should be moved down so that the numbers and a sleeve logo won't be too close together. Just a thought. I like the number font, it's not outlandish, but not like every other team.

Edit:  I hope you don't mind, but I made the changes listed above, plus made the colors into black, honolulu blue, and silver.  I give credit to you on the linked page.

Modified Shiznit Design

If you are uncomfortable with me posting a modified version of your work, I will remove the link.  I just figured since we're all working together on this project, it would be okay.

P.S.  I have used up about 82% of my free diskspace.  How do I go about paying for more?  I'm on geocities.

Archived