2005 MLB BP Jersey Script Logos

Moser316

Similar to my post in the MLB BP cap logo thread, these are the script logos being used by all 30 teams during 2005 Spring Training. Along with the logos in my previous post, I used my version of eriqjaffe's embroidery technique to make them a bit more realistic-looking in anticipation for making uniform mods in the upcoming MVP Baseball 2005.

MLBScriptLogosBP.png

And the away variations for the Dodgers, Phillies, Reds, and Tigers...

MLBScriptLogosBPAway.png

If anybody wants larger versions of their logos for use in their concepts, feel free to contact me through e-mail or PM (and leave me an e-mail address). Be sure to give credit where credit is due if you do. On that note, most of these logos came from this very website.

I leave the thread open for debate/discussion/trash talking ;)

QPR%20Sig.png

all of them are just so cool

arodsig.jpg THE TOUGHEST S.O.B. IN THE CCSLC!

Satan Lives! The Devil On Earth Breathes! -Jim Ross about Vince McMahon, WM 22

"THAT WAS THE WORD OF YANKEEMAN"

sterling.jpggodzilla.jpg

26 World Championships and still going strong. Get used to it Red Sox Nation!

"Yankees win! Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Yankees win!" -John Sterling after every Yankee win

To Be The Yankees, You Gotta Whoooooooooo!!! beat the Yankees!!!

From photos it looks like the Padres added a gold outline to the batting practice script and some other slight mods.

050221peavy.jpg

Thanks for the update, looks like that's something I'm gonna have to fix later tonight. I'll also be fixing the Rangers, they changed their script to the 1986-93 version for the BP jerseys this year...

QPR%20Sig.png

the DC on the nationals bp jersey in navy with the white outline instead on white with the navy outline.

Crap, you're right. Guess that's three that I have to fix.

I'm so glad there are people out there that are more anal-retentive than I am ;)

QPR%20Sig.png

***UPDATE***

New BP scripts for the Nationals, Padres, and Rangers have been added to the graphic above.

Also, to anybody who'd like to request one of these "embroidered" logos, please let me know what program you use (Paint Shop Pro, Photoshop, etc), because I have my files saved in .psp format, and if at all possible, I don't want to have to save it out in a new format before sending it unless absolutely necessary. Thank you...

QPR%20Sig.png

Archived